4.134 - Jay Ward, DB - LSU

SemperFeist

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

We are done with the comments. I warned each of you once. 

You probably should just ban me because im not going to let some ignorant p.o.s. talk to me like that.  The fact you think what I said and what he said are equal is telling enough.  He's essentially calling me stupid and im telling him to keep it to football,  You as a Mod need to be able to differentiate between this

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Boda said:

You probably should just ban me because im not going to let some ignorant p.o.s. talk to me like that.  The fact you think what I said and what he said are equal is telling enough.  He's essentially calling me stupid and im telling him to keep it to football,  You as a Mod need to be able to differentiate between this

I didn’t say that you’re dumb, you said that lol. But I respect the moderator and will leave you alone. May God bless you. 

Edited by Purplepride323

8 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

I hope Ward is a core special teamer this year and becomes a sub-package contributor on defense. He’s got the build and comes from a program with a high degree of success churning out NFL DBs.

I think that he’ll strictly be a special teamer, at least for this year. Guys like Murphy, Booth, Evans, Blackmon, Williams and even Tay Gowan will have more of an opportunity to get more game reps in my opinion. Cornerbacks get injured though, so you never know, he might have to fill in for somebody down the line this year. 

Edited by Purplepride323
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Self moderation/control is someone else's responsibility.  Laughable.  😂

That’s the most pretentious thing I’ve heard lol. You stop learning when you think that you know everything. Don’t let that go over your head. 

Edited by Purplepride323

11 minutes ago, Purplepride323 said:

That’s the most pretentious thing I’ve heard lol. You stop learning when you think that you know everything. Don’t let that go over your head. 

So the more one talks the more they learn? I thought it was the more one listen is the way to more knowledge. But....ok.  🙄

10 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

So now that we have Smith/Bynum/Cine/Martellus/Ward who is the odd man out if they all stay at Safety?

Smith is obviously starter for at least this season.  Metellus is a special teams ace and back up S.  I am hopefully that Cene can take the other starting spot.  
both Bynum and Ward have position flexibilty, so I can see both competing for some time in sub packages.  So don’t know if any is really odd man out yet.  But would guess Ward is more likely to play less of the traditional S position 

Edited by Snake Plissken
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, the_cote_kid said:

Cool, get back to me when we're as stacked everywhere as the eagles are or we have Pat mahomes

Oh for god’s sake. 4th rounders routinely play special teams and that’s the only point I was trying to make. 

as much as I love the Vikings, usually enjoy this forum, and love the draft, this site brings the worst out of posters at draft time.

• Like 1