Jets Select RB Israel Abanikanda Round 5 Pick 143

jetsfan4life51

Just now, rickyt31 said:

This competition will be fun to watch. I hope Carter steps his game up. 

While the draft is almost over, I don't understand not moving guys.  Last year we really didn't plan on using Mims or Bryce Hall.  Why not get a pick? Same with Carter, who may be on his way out.

1 minute ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

While the draft is almost over, I don't understand not moving guys.  Last year we really didn't plan on using Mims or Bryce Hall.  Why not get a pick? Same with Carter, who may be on his way out.

I think he will be moved early in the season if Knight and I.A look good early. He looked like a potential #1 his rookie season and looked bad last season. 

45 minutes ago, fattlipp said:

Love this kid, wanted to draft him in a fantasy rookie draft so bad, but such a bad landing spot behind Breece and Carter.  Better version of a young Tevin Coleman.

I feel like he’ll get more reps than Carter. RB1 Hall and Izzy as RB2 and maybe Carter and a knight get a couple touches a game as well.

35 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I feel like he’ll get more reps than Carter. RB1 Hall and Izzy as RB2 and maybe Carter and a knight get a couple touches a game as well.

Would like Carter to be featured in the pass game. Aaron Jones has been averaging 50 catches a year the past 4 years I think. 

8 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Would like Carter to be featured in the pass game. Aaron Jones has been averaging 50 catches a year the past 4 years I think. 

Carter didn’t do enough for me last year to earn any spot really. Bam outperformed him. So Hall is a do it all back and so is Izzy. We like rotating guys, so Carter and/or Bam should still get some work. But I expect Hall to get roughly 25 touches and Izzy 10ish.