2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This Tackle class is stupid good.

• Alt
  • Fashanu
  • Latham
  • Fuaga
  • Fautanu
  • Mims

All could go in the top 20. It's insane!

Going OT is what I want for the first round pick. I feel like we'll get a good value and great player bc of all the WRs and QBs going ahead of 13. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This Tackle class is stupid good.

• Alt
  • Fashanu
  • Latham
  • Fuaga
  • Fautanu
  • Mims

All could go in the top 20. It's insane!

The the second wave with 

Barton/Morgan/Guyton/Suamataia

The depth is why I would be okay if the Raiders didn’t go OT if Fashanu isn’t there. Can get a starter in the second round. 

• Like 1

Just now, raidr4life said:

That won't happen because they have no QB, and they'd be fools to pass while they are top 3

Don’t think it’s out of the question. Probably leaning that they will, but they have a terrible roster on the offensive side of the ball. No weapons. Holes on the line and are in a rebuild. Could easily go MHJ or trade to stock pile picks. They will be picking top 5 next year as well. 

13 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

The the second wave with 

Barton/Morgan/Guyton/Suamataia

The depth is why I would be okay if the Raiders didn’t go OT if Fashanu isn’t there. Can get a starter in the second round. 

Barton I love as a RG if we chose to go that route in the 2nd.  Suamataia  would be a phenomenal developmental project, but isn’t ready to take a starting roll. Would love to somehow come away with both though in the draft 

Edited by 101Raider
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Geezy said:

I don’t see us being able to trade up. It’s going to cost way too much. Take a stud at 13 and if Penix or Nix fall a bit, trade up from 2z 

Arnold at 13 would be ideal if we don't land a top QB.  The kid is a baller and has the makeup of a lockdown #1 CB in the NFL.  CB is also a valuable position where we have nothing near the caliber of player Arnold can become.  If he is there he should be the pick but I don't think he makes it to 13. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Don’t think it’s out of the question. Probably leaning that they will, but they have a terrible roster on the offensive side of the ball. No weapons. Holes on the line and are in a rebuild. Could easily go MHJ or trade to stock pile picks. They will be picking top 5 next year as well. 

Nah dude you take your qb and build around him as much as you can. You never know what position you'll be in next year. The corner stone of building your team is QB.

Eillot Wolf is in NE calling the shots. He's not passing on a QB. He was in Green Bay for almost 15 years and they have a rule, you never pass on a QB. This is why the Packers always have a franchise QB. Its very unfortunate but the top 3 teams all need a QB and all 3 will take a QB. No one is trading, if anyone trades its the the Cards at 4 so another team can come up and get another QB. That's how this works. All I know is if the Raiders value Penix or Nix I wouldn't get too cute. Neither will be available at 44.

• Like 4

On 3/22/2024 at 7:32 AM, Jeremy408 said:

Jordan Travis(who is meeting with the raiders for one of the 30 pre-draft visits) could be a sleeper as well.

25 year old low volume passer coming off an ACL. Fits right in with the Hooker / Rattler mold that everyone here seems to love but legitimately never works in the NFL

52 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

25 year old low volume passer coming off an ACL. Fits right in with the Hooker / Rattler mold that everyone here seems to love but legitimately never works in the NFL

Broken foot not ACL. And he's 23 not 25. There's a low volume qb from Michigan going in the top 10 lol(Which Travis had better stats than despite playing in less games.)

Edited by Jeremy408

38 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Broken foot not ACL. And he's 23 not 25. There's a low volume qb from Michigan going in the top 10 lol(Which Travis had better stats than despite playing in less games.)

Travis is going to be a 24 year old rookie and has 0 upside. Him and rattler will both be working at Waffle House in 2 years and you want both you don’t know ball buddy

Just now, NYRaider said:

Travis is going to be a 24 year old rookie and has 0 upside. Him and rattler will both be working at Waffle House in 2 years and you want both you don’t know ball buddy

Penix Nix & Daniels already are 24 lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

punt on QB

I'm down the punt on quarterback in the first and maybe even the second tbh. For me if we could build these office of lines I think the O'Connell guy could play better just on that alone. Now how much better is a question, but when you actually block for a young pocket passer and give him an off-season they generally play better. And last year two games would've been a playoff team. Do I think we draft a quarterback, sure I just don't know for a fact if we should improve other positions first.