2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I think McDaniels would like Penix the most. Pure pocket passer. That’s able to process information fast. 

I'd love Penix. 

He's my personal 1a. 

I know other QBs are going to go before him, but I personally like him the most, followed by McCarthy, Leonard, and Prattas QBs we should aim for. 

If not for the injury history, I think Penix would possibly overtake 1.1 this year when all was said and done. He won't get that level of hype, I know, but I think the talent is 100% there. 

I'll say this, I want zilch to do with Caleb Williams. He's Zach Wilson with a USC helmet. Dude is gonna bust hard in the NFL. That's crow I'm willing to risk eating. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I think McDaniels would like Penix the most. Pure pocket passer. That’s able to process information fast

Is he really processing information fast? I only saw some highlights from him so far, and it always seemed to me that he throws the ball to his first read.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'd love Penix. 

He's my personal 1a. 

I know other QBs are going to go before him, but I personally like him the most, followed by McCarthy, Leonard, and Prattas QBs we should aim for. 

If not for the injury history, I think Penix would possibly overtake 1.1 this year when all was said and done. He won't get that level of hype, I know, but I think the talent is 100% there. 

I'll say this, I want zilch to do with Caleb Williams. He's Zach Wilson with a USC helmet. Dude is gonna bust hard in the NFL. That's crow I'm willing to risk eating. 

I don’t think Caleb will bust but he’s definitely closer to Kyler Murray than he is to Pat Mahomes.