That Hassan Hall kid might make it over Felton.

Hall made sure to put on a good showing for his pro day. He ran a sub 4.5 forty-yard dash, had a 37-inch vertical jump, which was the best among all participants that day, a 10-foot, 10-inch broad jump and he had 18 reps on the bench press.

Just now, candyman93 said:

That Hassan Hall kid might make it over Felton.

Hall made sure to put on a good showing for his pro day. He ran a sub 4.5 forty-yard dash, had a 37-inch vertical jump, which was the best among all participants that day, a 10-foot, 10-inch broad jump and he had 18 reps on the bench press.

I’d put my money on Hall over Felton for sure.  Dude has shown nothing.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hall at least flashed brilliance in special teams at Louisville. Felton has shown zero ability in that area.

Hall’s biggest red flag is that he doesn’t pass pro well.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

Basically poor man's Gibbs, probably solely a 3rd down type back. HOW IN THE WORLD DO THESE GUYS DO SO WELL IN THE SHUTTLE AND SO BAD IN THE 3 CONE????? It literally makes zero sense to me.

If he wants to make the roster, he's going to need to be able to step up into the A and B gap and take on a blitzing LB, or he flat won't make the team.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Hall at least flashed brilliance in special teams at Louisville. Felton has shown zero ability in that area.

Hall’s biggest red flag is that he doesn’t pass pro well.

Definitely looks like a zone scheme back.  Waits for a hole, puts his foot in the ground and gets busy up field.

58 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah, there is certainly a place on the roster for a guy who is able to pick up a blitz and catch passes in the two minute offense. But you kind of have to be able to do both of those things, not one or the other.

The kid has hands, but his pass pro is bad. If he wants to make a roster, he needs to figure that out ASAP.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

now you KNOW, good Brother...you and I are normally in LOCKSTEP.....this is one, I would like to make a case, with my point of view. I thiink that, A.B. is embracing making this a passing team...I dont think we give up 3 1rst+++ for a QB to then double down on being a running Team Vs. a team that CAN run the Ball (We still got Chubb and the Oline). I think our backfield is almost perfect now. We have the #1 Chubb (Top 3 back, no discussion), the Rookie from Alabama/Cincinnati in Ford as the backup and the 3rd down guy I feel SHOULD be felton, who's hands are so good that when the backfield became crowded, he was able to stick on the roster as a WR.....

Stefanski is going to much more of a shotgun/spread type of attack.....the same one Felton played in at UCLA....From where we just drafted his College QB in DTR...and saying he's "Shown Nothing)

Demetric Felton surges upfield for 10-yard TD via screen pass (clevelandbrowns.com)

UCLA RB Demetric Felton Highlights - YouTube

This is where we differentiate....he's shown me some NFL talent....not flashy...but I think he's a solid 3rd down back, with WR type of hands. 

Humbly Submitted DaWg_Lb. on this day may 2nd in the year of our Lord 2023 🤣

24 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

now you KNOW, good Brother...you and I are normally in LOCKSTEP.....this is one, I would like to make a case, with my point of view. I thiink that, A.B. is embracing making this a passing team...I dont think we give up 3 1rst+++ for a QB to then double down on being a running Team Vs. a team that CAN run the Ball (We still got Chubb and the Oline). I think our backfield is almost perfect now. We have the #1 Chubb (Top 3 back, no discussion), the Rookie from Alabama/Cincinnati in Ford as the backup and the 3rd down guy I feel SHOULD be felton, who's hands are so good that when the backfield became crowded, he was able to stick on the roster as a WR.....

Stefanski is going to much more of a shotgun/spread type of attack.....the same one Felton played in at UCLA....From where we just drafted his College QB in DTR...and saying he's "Shown Nothing)

Demetric Felton surges upfield for 10-yard TD via screen pass (clevelandbrowns.com)

This is where we differentiate....he's shown me some NFL talent....not flashy...but I think he's a solid 3rd down back, with WR type of hands. 

I think the hard part is he was fired as a RB and converted to WR solely as opposed to the hybrid he was brought in to be. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

41 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think the hard part is he was fired as a RB and converted to WR solely as opposed to the hybrid he was brought in to be. :) 

Yeah my issue isn’t his ability in the pass game, it’s his ability to actually play running back and be a dude who’s capable of being productive on the ground if we need him to step in and carry the ball 15-20 times.

His game is best suited for a slot receiver with his size, but he hasn’t really done anything there either.

I appreciate he has potential but at some point there needs to be productivity. Hopefully he blows up training camp and looks great, but I’m not holding my breath 

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Unless we think one of our CB’s can cover we are very light depth wise At Safety. One injury and it gets real dicey real fast 

AJ Green could be our no.2 fs. 

Strong safety covered with Bell and Delpit. 

We have Juan to be our deep fixer 

• Like 1