Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

That’s a very bad take.

Making jokes is nowhere near the gravity of insinuating one is a pedophile in front of millions.

His quote did not insinuate this, as a Packers fan you have the context too, so you have the bad take. 

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Reading along....but it seems to me you're walking an awfully fine line here PR.

Nah, I see nothing wrong with what Rodgers or Kimmel did. I'm enjoying that they're having a petty-off with each other. 

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Rodgers was a Jeopardy champion.  I don't remember what his SAT score was, but it was also good.  You disagree with some of his stances.  That does not make him unintelligent.  It doesn't make you unintelligent either.  You just disagree.  But since everything has to be so polar now, simple disagreements are unfathomable.  

It was celebrity Jeopardy, where the questions are so dumbed down that a decent amount of this board could have knocked off Rodgers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

True, but this is what Rodgers does. His defense of his comments was accurate. Which is why when people were wondering if Rodgers could be liable in court, I jumped in and said, he didn't say anything that could be legally construed as liable. 

He walked a tightrope, and it was his payback to Kimmel for things he had said about him in the past. 

Rodgers' statement was factually correct. He did not say Kimmel was on the list. He did not accuse him of being a pedophile. Those two things did not happen. 

His statement was absolutely not "factually correct"

He has absolutely no idea how Kimmel feels about the "list" being released. It's almost certain Rodgers is absolutely wrong about that. 

Just because he didn't meet the high legal bar of being criminally liable doesn't mean he's not in the wrong.

2 minutes ago, ayt said:

Yes, "simple disagreements" like accusing someone of being a pedophile based on nothing but hurt feelings.

Is this Jimmy on a fake name?  Quit being a tough guy, nobody is falling for it.  

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

His quote did not insinuate this, as a Packers fan you have the context too, so you have the bad take. 

LOL

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It was celebrity Jeopardy, where the questions are so dumbed down that a decent amount of this board could have knocked off Rodgers.

Really? How many times have you won Jeopardy? 

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He said he was on Epstein’s list 

Gee ! Wonder what he meant by that !

8 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Rodgers was a Jeopardy champion.  I don't remember what his SAT score was, but it was also good.  You disagree with some of his stances.  That does not make him unintelligent.  It doesn't make you unintelligent either.  You just disagree.  But since everything has to be so polar now, simple disagreements are unfathomable.  

"He's smart, he won Celebrity Jeopardy" is one of the funnier posts I've seen on here in a while lol

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Reading along....but it seems to me you're walking an awfully fine line here PR.

There are other reason's Kimmel may not want the list to come out. Maybe he knows people who are on the list. Maybe he knew about the Island and some of the people who were on the Island, and he was privy to information that may put him in a tough position at some time in the future, if the "list," came out. 

Those are plausible things that could have been on Aaron's mind. Likely not. The most plausible conclusion is the one many people assumed. Which is why, Aaron can go on that show and deny accusing Kimmel of those acts and be telling the truth. 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Nah, I see nothing wrong with what Rodgers or Kimmel did. I'm enjoying that they're having a petty-off with each other. 

Well....I'll just say I disagree...but I've expressed my opinion and it's done for me. 
I'm glad that ARs put the genie back in the bottle...or at least insinuated there was never a genie to begin with.

Rodgers can lineup for a play, see a defense rotate to a formation, recall a play that happened a decade ago when an entirely different defense showed a similar pre-snap rotation, get the 10 guys on the field with him, who were not on the team with him back when he first saw this defensive formation, all on the same page, and exploit that defensive look in exactly the same fashion he did a decade prior. All of that in 20 seconds or less BTW. 

That's a very high level of brain function right there. 

Rodgers ideologies have gone non-traditional since he started dating Danica, but he's a really sharp dude. 

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Lol

Find 3 people who agree with this other that Aaron Rodgers himself and Statking