Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

Just now, Old Guy said:

There are other reason's Kimmel may not want the list to come out. Maybe he knows people who are on the list. Maybe he knew about the Island and some of the people who were on the Island, and he was privy to information that may put him in a tough position at some time in the future, if the "list," came out. 

Those are plausible things that could have been on Aaron's mind. Likely not. The most plausible conclusion is the one many people assumed. Which is why, Aaron can go on that show and deny accusing Kimmel of those acts and be telling the truth. 

Kimmel has literally never argued that the list shouldn't come out. How do you people come up with this nonsense?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Is this Jimmy on a fake name?  Quit being a tough guy, nobody is falling for it.  

Yes, I'm Jimmy Kimmel.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

There are other reason's Kimmel may not want the list to come out. Maybe he knows people who are on the list. Maybe he knew about the Island and some of the people who were on the Island, and he was privy to information that may put him in a tough position at some time in the future, if the "list," came out. 

Those are plausible things that could have been on Aaron's mind. Likely not. The most plausible conclusion is the one many people assumed. Which is why, Aaron can go on that show and deny accusing Kimmel of those acts and be telling the truth. 

Jimmy Kimmel doesn't give a **** about the list. Except getting material to make more jokes about it. Like he already has done and keeps doing...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Rodgers can lineup for a play, see a defense rotate to a formation, recall a play that happened a decade ago when an entirely different defense showed a similar pre-snap rotation, get the 10 guys on the field with him, who were not on the team with him back when he first saw this defensive formation, all on the same page, and exploit that defensive look in exactly the same fashion he did a decade prior. All of that in 20 seconds or less BTW. 

That's a very high level of brain function right there. 

Rodgers ideologies have gone non-traditional since he started dating Danica, but he's a really sharp dude. 

No Raymond, he doesn't tow the PC line so he is evil!  So tired of this polarizing crap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:
2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Lol

Find 3 people who agree with this other that Aaron Rodgers himself and Statking

With that big brain of yours that you love to flaunt, I'm a bit dissapointed you can't get there too!

This response doesn't make any sense.

Get where?

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

His statement was absolutely not "factually correct"

He has absolutely no idea how Kimmel feels about the "list" being released. It's almost certain Rodgers is absolutely wrong about that. 

Just because he didn't meet the high legal bar of being criminally liable doesn't mean he's not in the wrong.

The last part times a million . 

@Packerraymondif you want to play stupid about it, be my guest.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

His statement was absolutely not "factually correct"

He has absolutely no idea how Kimmel feels about the "list" being released. It's almost certain Rodgers is absolutely wrong about that. 

Just because he didn't meet the high legal bar of being criminally liable doesn't mean he's not in the wrong.

I was referring to his statement today. It was in fact, factually correct in his defense of what he actually said last week. 

He did not accuse him directly of being a pedophile. He did not directly say he was on the list. Those two statements are factually correct. That was Rodgers' defense today and he's not wrong in either regard.

If Kimmel wants to trash people on his show, even joking, he better have thick enough skin to take some incoming.

Ask Chris Rock how that works. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Again, I ask, how many times have you won Jeopardy? 

I've won Jeopardy the same number of times Aaron Rodgers has.

However, I'm not a celebrity, so I'm not eligible for celebrity jeopardy 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

He said he was on Epstein’s list 

Gee ! Wonder what he meant by that !

I don't really care about either of these guys. Kimmel is a ****** and Rodgers has become a ******, even though he's still one of my favorite Packers of all time. 

Either way, as the resident lawyer here, Rodgers did not say Kimmel was on the list. He named Kimmel as a person who would not like to see the list be released. There are implications there, no doubt, regardless of what side of the aisle you're on, but quite literally, he did not say, "Jimmy Kimmel is on the Epstein List."

• Like 2

Just now, incognito_man said:

This response doesn't make any sense.

Get where?

It's blatantly obvious with the context that we have that Rodgers isn't making any insinuation that Kimmel is on Epstein's list. Rather he's returning fire for an insult Kimmel made against him a year ago when he called Rodgers a tinfoil hat and concussed for thinking the list existed. 

You should be able to take 1 and 1 and make 2. You hate Aaron Rodgers so you pretend it's "agenda" to get there lol.