Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

Just now, incognito_man said:

I've won Jeopardy the same number of times Aaron Rodgers has.

However, I'm not a celebrity, so I'm not eligible for celebrity jeopardy 

Did you?

You guys hate him so much that he is now "unintelligent," and so am I because he won a quiz show game that tests trivia knowledge and I cited it.  Were his test scores bad now too?  Does he not remember plays that happened 10 years ago? 

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Did you?

You guys hate him so much that he is now "unintelligent," and so am I because he won a quiz show game that tests trivia knowledge and I cited it.  Were his test scores bad now too?  Does he not remember plays that happened 10 years ago? 

He's either:

(1) unintelligent to the point where he genuinely did not understand what he was insinuating

Or

(2) intelligent enough to know what he was doing, what it meant, and what would happen (threats to his family, etc)

Pick one

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I don't really care about either of these guys. Kimmel is a ****** and Rodgers has become a ******, even though he's still one of my favorite Packers of all time. 

Either way, as the resident lawyer here, Rodgers did not say Kimmel was on the list. He named Kimmel as a person who would not like to see the list be released. There are implications there, no doubt, regardless of what side of the aisle you're on, but quite literally, he did not say, "Jimmy Kimmel is on the Epstein List."

We have a winner here folks! The man with a law degree for the win! 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

You know I'm right, you just can't admit defeat, it's OK. 

He's either:

(1) unintelligent to the point where he genuinely did not understand what he was insinuating

Or

(2) intelligent enough to know what he was doing, what it meant, and what would happen (threats to his family, etc)

Pick one

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Did you?

They've become a tribe far worse and equally brain-dead to the ARDS. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Did you?

Your mother remembers the plays we made 10 years ago, Trebek!

Screen-Shot-2020-10-31-at-6.51.31-PM-cop

Edited by Lodestar
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm being the opposite of stupid, using a brain! Try it!

Fine , then you’re being a ****ty person. 

You know well enough you don’t have to directly say something to mean it. 

He didn’t literally call him a pedophile , but he made the connection with the meaning attached 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Rodgers was a Jeopardy champion.  I don't remember what his SAT score was, but it was also good.  You disagree with some of his stances.  That does not make him unintelligent.  It doesn't make you unintelligent either.  You just disagree.  But since everything has to be so polar now, simple disagreements are unfathomable.  

Rodgers is far from unintelligent.  But he's closer to the Kyrie Irving of the NFL than he is to anyone who is really ******* smart.  He's a phony free thinker who is more brainwashed than free.

Ultimately I just disagree with the term really ****** smart being applied to anyone with a high SAT score or celebrity jeopardy contestant/winner. 

I have a really high SAT score, but I don't consider myself really ****** smart.  I'm just a good test taker who paid attention in class and was able to focus on schoolwork during HS because I was short until senior year.

Really smart people accomplish something new in a field or solve real problems.

• Like 5

Just now, incognito_man said:

He's either:

Or

Pick one

3). A petty man returning fire for a joke that did not care what the backlash towards Kimmel would be. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I don't really care about either of these guys. Kimmel is a ****** and Rodgers has become a ******, even though he's still one of my favorite Packers of all time. 

Either way, as the resident lawyer here, Rodgers did not say Kimmel was on the list. He named Kimmel as a person who would not like to see the list be released. There are implications there, no doubt, regardless of what side of the aisle you're on, but quite literally, he did not say, "Jimmy Kimmel is on the Epstein List."

Again , you don’t have to directly say something to mean it.