Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

17 hours ago, Striker said:

I do wonder if the Wilson and Rodgers trades will give teams pause on making big moves for older veteran QBs, especially ones demanding big money. Unless you have exactly the situation Tampa was in with Brady (basically needing a QB who would not throw 30 picks) it doesn't seem like its worth it.

Another thing with Brady was he was always the same dude, same team mate. The guy just wanted to win and would do whatever it took. I would feel wayyy better about throwing money at a guy (Vet) like that than a Wilson or a Rodgers. At least after the way their situations went down.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

wonder if Aaron will get quieter as GB continues to have success w/ Love?

I think he is already shifting toward his post-football persona of Joe Rogan wanna-be.  I am only half-joking.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I think he is already shifting toward his post-football persona of Joe Rogan wanna-be.  I am only half-joking.

I'm surprised Bill Maher hasnt had him on.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'm surprised Bill Maher hasnt had him on.

I don't think Aaron has any interest in going on a show that will challenge him. Maher's a turd too but he'll push back on him and Aaron ain't bout that life.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I don't think Aaron has any interest in going on a show that will challenge him. Maher's a turd too but he'll push back on him and Aaron ain't bout that life.

Maybe the Politically Incorrect and early HBO version of Maher. This new guy? If you say "woke" once every 30 seconds...Maher figures you've got an intellect worthy of having on his program. 

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Maybe the Politically Incorrect and early HBO version of Maher. This new guy? If you say "woke" once every 30 seconds...Maher figures you've got an intellect worthy of having on his program. 

Less about Maher and more about Aaron. Maher may be a turd but he's not a Pat McAfee level turd where he'd let him spout off **** unchallenged. 

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Waiting for Pat to make a "joke" he doesn't realize will offend Aaron and then watching it fall apart from there.

• Like 3