Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

"Watch what I do."  LOL.  He gonna finally throw the ball on time over this middle?

It's going to be tough to rebuild that whole line to resemble the protection he had in GB.  Maybe he should remember that when he comes to town to be enshrined as one of the greatest to ever play.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

"Watch what I do."  LOL.  He gonna finally throw the ball on time over this middle?

It's going to be tough to rebuild that whole line to resemble the protection he had in GB.  Maybe he should remember that when he comes to town to be enshrined as one of the greatest to ever play.

What I'm hearing is the FRP is still on the table when we send them Bakh next year.

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

Gotta love the constant pandering applause lines for the wife beater and jean shorts set that he comes up with each week. 

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

Wait he thinks he can come back for the playoffs? He gonna shove lavender up his *** to heal his Achilles?

Would be ******* insane if he could though. That would be a hell of a script...

Apparently he's gonna use Dolphins having sex in his rehab? Or something like that? Secret sauce type stuff.

• Like 1

This is a man raging against Father Time. I respect it, but I know the odds. Hopefully Jets are comfortably out of the playoffs for our pick’s sake and so he doesn’t actually try that nonsense. Next year, he will try to play and I’ll be hoping he has a great comeback. 

Edited by Refugee