Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Two idiots going at it! Kimmel is a douchebag just like Rodgers. 

Boy, that guy has a face that was just made to be punched.  Kimmel, not Rodgers.

Kimmel also isn't wrong when he says that Rodgers is too arrogant to understand when he's not an expert on a topic.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I've rarely listened to Kimmel but when I have he seems intelligent at least. He's absolutely right about everything he said about Rodgers above

Dude's probably lost 60 pounds since I saw him on the Man Show.  He looks much better.  Talks better.  He obviously has great speech coaches and writers now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Dude's probably lost 60 pounds since I saw him on the Man Show.  He looks much better.  Talks better.  He obviously has great speech coaches and writers now.

He was never on my radar until recently, so I know nothing about his older content.

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

Aaron Rodgers apologize>..............

Image result for how about no meme

Surely you jest! I'd fall off my chair if that happened. Not saying it shouldn't. I could see Rodgers apologizing for the Epstein list thing, and then trashing him for five minutes after about other things he doesn't like. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

He was never on my radar until recently, so I know nothing about his older content.

You can probably find a lot of his stuff on YouTube.  If you wish, look up "The Man Show".  

Very raunchy and sophomoric.  It was him and Adam Carolla, who I think also went on to do bigger and better things.

Just now, vegas492 said:

You can probably find a lot of his stuff on YouTube.  If you wish, look up "The Man Show".  

Very raunchy and sophomoric.  It was him and Adam Carolla, who I think also went on to do bigger and better things.

Yeah, I knew WHO he was and his schtick and wasn't interested even as a younger lad. Much less so now ha

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yeah, I knew WHO he was and his schtick and wasn't interested even as a younger lad. Much less so now ha

I was living with my two best friends, as a senior in college, when it came out, I believe.

We had fun watching that show and trying to drink beer like "The Fox".  I could do it then, very doubtful now.  Check that, highly doubtful now.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Leader said:

Thing is it's "controversial" yet all under the same banner so there's buzz and money to be made from both sides. There's really no reason to end it now. Continue riling up both sides and profit. 

• Like 1

Kimmel pulling that he was being accused of being on the list from Rodgers quote was super weak, trying to create a victim out of himself which is no surprise with how soft and PC he's become. Speaking of soft, if you make a joke about Aaron Rodgers, he'll never forget and he is really ******* smart and has a photographic memory, the next opportunity to get you back, he'll take even if it's years/months down the road.

Seems we have two mental midgets at war here. Actually becoming quite enjoyable. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Will never not be hilarious how he keeps mentioning "being cancelled" as he.....continues to be given a platform every week, on a major network, to voice his opinions.

It was funny watching McAfee while AR was speaking. Clearly he wanted AR to clear the air in some manner and not say anything more that would build on the conflagration between McAfee and the corporate higher ups.