2023 Rookie Minicamp / OTAs / Training Camp

Leader

Gotta admit...when I see the name "Christian Watson" and the phrase "would be" touchdown, my mind instantly goes to this....he dropped the damned ball again, didn't he.

Happy to read and assume that it was just a route in practice, hence the "would be".

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Gotta admit...when I see the name "Christian Watson" and the phrase "would be" touchdown, my mind instantly goes to this....he dropped the damned ball again, didn't he.

Happy to read and assume that it was just a route in practice, hence the "would be".

Certain fans flashing back to a rookie mistake in his first game ever if he ever drops a ball or body catches again for the rest of his career:

dog-remember.gif

Edited by Arthur Penske

S Moore and OLB Garvin the only two that didn’t attend minicamp. Coach said 100% attendance minus a few who were excused for personal reasons.  Lot of youth in the building. Could mean we are young and dumb and it shows on game day, but we also should have a ton of energy and hopefully enough experience at key positions to channel this into a team that plays fast and hungry.  I watch every season like a kid with cake but I am excited about this one to see what the future might look like. 

• Like 1