🦅 2023 Eagles Schedule 🦅 ~ Released

Kiltman

20 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Hadn't noticed we only had three 1 p.m. games all season.

For me as a viewer, that sucks more than any opponent and makes it the worst schedule ever.

And two of those 3 are against Washington.

Glad I live on the West Coast, eight 1 PM games for me.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I love that no starters will be benched in the Dallas games for either team. Would have been lame to get them in the final week, but with the division already wrapped up and starters being rested for the playoffs.

If the schedule goes per my post above, the second Cowboys game may not matter if we can go 2-1 after the bye.

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I live in the MST, not early enough for having those perks. 

I have always lived on the West Coast, and the older I get, the earlier I seem to wake up.

I love 10am football, I could not even imagine how insane I would go if I had to wait until 1 PM for games on Sunday.

Even the London games I am generally awake before they start.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I have always lived on the West Coast, and the older I get, the earlier I seem to wake up.

I love 10am football, I could not even imagine how insane I would go if I had to wait until 1 PM for games on Sunday.

Even the London games I am generally awake before they start.

I like to get up early, too. And getting up and ready for the game is the best. Any time after that screws any possible Sunday plans.

I think the Eastern Time Zone sucks, having prime time game end past 11 pm on a week night? Screw that!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

I like to get up early, too. And getting up and ready for the game is the best. Any time after that screws any possible Sunday plans.

I think the Eastern Time Zone sucks, having prime time game end past 11 pm on a week night? Screw that!

yeah it sucks, I'm glad I have a job that it doesnt really matter.

I drive to watch the games with my family most weeks, so love the 4pm games.
Can do some stuff beforehand and get there in time to watch the second half of the 1 oclock games on redzone.
Get back home in time for the sunday game or if any sunday night shows on tv.

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Hadn't noticed we only had three 1 p.m. games all season.

For me as a viewer, that sucks more than any opponent and makes it the worst schedule ever.

That is a godsend for me on the west coast. I hate having to watch the Eagles right after I wake up, cause I’m not as focused and that’s when the majority of the games are playing, so I miss most of them since I’m only turning to them at Eagles commercial breaks. This allows me to take advantage more of the high price of Sunday Ticket and actually watch more games.

I live on the East Coast and have absolutely no problem whatsoever with 4pm games. They're over by 7. Give me a break.

Primetime,  yes staying up to possibly midnight might suck for most, but I'm a night owl.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah… I feel bad for international birds fans. Not the East coasters.

As you should. I have no sympathy for those EST whining TBH. Watch or don't. Bet they will. 😎

Edited by Nabbs4u

10 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I get up, and have breakfast ready for the 10 am kickoff.  Prime time starts just after 5, and I am in bed by 9.

Crazy I just can't imagine 10am being the norm for me. London games are weird as hell since they're like 930am. I like 1pm kickoff because it gives me a chance to go to church, place a few bets and maybe get a workout in before kickoff.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Crazy I just can't imagine 10am being the norm for me. London games are weird as hell since they're like 930am. I like 1pm kickoff because it gives me a chance to go to church, place a few bets and maybe get a workout in before kickoff.

I have become and early riser the last couple of years, and during football season, no matter what I do on Saturday night, it is a blessing any time I actually sleep past 5 am.