All Badass NFL Team

BetterCallSaul

Just to get the conversation going, this is what I came up with off the top of my head (this was hard....)

QB - Josh Allen
RB - Nick Chubb
WR - Deebo Samuel
WR - Ja'Marr Chase
TE - George Kittle
TE - Ko Kieft
LT - Trent Williams
LG - Quenton Nelson
C - Ryan Jensen
RG - Trey Smith
RT - Lane Johnson

LE - Chris Jones
DT - Jeffery Simmons
DT - Jonathan Allen
RE - Myles Garrett
LB - Demario Davis
LB - Ja’Whaun Bentley
OLB - Micah Parsons
CB - Jalen Ramsey
CB - Stephon Gilmore
S - Budda Baker
S - Derwin James

• Like 3

2 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

QB - Josh Allen

2 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

CB - Jalen Ramsey

Pretty good list, except for these two. Allen, while hulking, is the kind of guy to start a shoving match and then drift away. And Ramsey has always seemed soft to me. 

Maybe a bit of a homer move, but Joe Burrow might take the cake at QB. Tough as nails, takes a beating and doesn’t complain, silent hyper-competitive killer. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Shows how much the NFL has changed that linebackers was the hardest position to think of guys who fit this description. 

Kinda sad. Everyone brought in these coverage linebackers & only plays with 2 for 95% of the game. There's a reason NFL tackling has been such a joke & RB's are averaging insanely high YPC nowadays. Teams overcompensated for passing teams & are now paying a toll for it. I feel like the best and most feared defenses still roll with tough LB's as a base instead of getting into dime so early.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

Pretty good list, except for these two. Allen, while hulking, is the kind of guy to start a shoving match and then drift away. And Ramsey has always seemed soft to me. 

Maybe a bit of a homer move, but Joe Burrow might take the cake at QB. Tough as nails, takes a beating and doesn’t complain, silent hyper-competitive killer. 

Definitely fair - was thinking purely about guys I wouldn't want to fight, but I think Joe fits the badass description better than Allen. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

In a league with this guy? 

Kirk no shirt wearing multiple chains on plane ride home from Washington  (via Christian Darrisaw IG live) : r/minnesotavikings

• Like 4