Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

I’d rather see these headlines about our defense. I’m not concerned with the O. 

Great to see the defense creating turnovers but definitely concerning that Jimmy G is having so many turnovers. Early days but worrying all the same. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

I’d rather see these headlines about our defense. I’m not concerned with the O. 

Maybe it’s getting used to having a terrible defence every damn year but this doesn’t really give me confidence in the defence, more like I’m nervous about the offence now.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Maybe it’s getting used to having a terrible defence every damn year but this doesn’t really give me confidence in the defence, more like I’m nervous about the offence now.

Yea I need to see it in reg season 

been going to this party long enough 

I remember when we was undefeated in preseason one year then just sucked tremendously in reg season 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yea I need to see it in reg season 

been going to this party long enough 

I remember when we was undefeated in preseason one year then just sucked tremendously in reg season 

Preseason and practice chatter is 95 percent trash as it's just people cherrypicking videos and trying to get clicks.  All of this garbage is meaningless in early August.  The evaluation starts week 1 when the games count.   

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Preseason and practice chatter is 95 percent trash as it's just people cherrypicking videos and trying to get clicks.  All of this garbage is meaningless in early August.  The evaluation starts week 1 when the games count.   

I was just getting ready to post something along these lines. Which ever way you slice it I wanna see what happens in the regular season. 

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Nobody is taking records down now but TC is where the turnaround starts. 

Players win jobs  who turn into stars win jobs in TC

Edited by bucksavage1
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Nobody is taking records down now but TC is where the turnaround starts. 

Players win jobs  who turn into stars win jobs in TC

Yea I’d trade all this cool random tc stuff for 12 reg season wins quick af I like it but just with a extra grain of salt