Around the NFC East

turtle28

On 9/10/2017 at 9:27 PM, lavar703 said:

The Cowboys and Giants are so much better than the Redskins. 

After week two you still believe this lavar?  The Giants right now on offense look so much out of sink I would not bet on the beating the Browns.  And the Boys IMO got totally exposed against the Broncos.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

After week two you still believe this lavar?  The Giants right now on offense look so much out of sink I would not bet on the beating the Browns.  And the Boys IMO got totally exposed against the Broncos.

The Giants are a mess. They can't run because their stable of backs aren't very talented and their OL is a disaster. They compounded things by drafting a TE who can't block so it's hard to get him on the field because it gives away what the offense is going to do when he's out there. Their saving grace is defense but even they're struggling right now but I can't imagine that continuing for 14 more games. 

The Cowboys may have been exposed but it also could've just been a bad game against a really good defense in hostile territory. I think their defense will be their downfall but I expect Dak and Zeke to get it going. I'm much more inclined to say the Cowboys have a chance to right the ship than the Giants do. The Giants to me just look like an old team. 

14 hours ago, lavar703 said:

The Giants are a mess. They can't run because their stable of backs aren't very talented and their OL is a disaster. They compounded things by drafting a TE who can't block so it's hard to get him on the field because it gives away what the offense is going to do when he's out there. Their saving grace is defense but even they're struggling right now but I can't imagine that continuing for 14 more games. 

The Cowboys may have been exposed but it also could've just been a bad game against a really good defense in hostile territory. I think their defense will be their downfall but I expect Dak and Zeke to get it going. I'm much more inclined to say the Cowboys have a chance to right the ship than the Giants do. The Giants to me just look like an old team. 

Giants problem is their OL. I don't know how they expected to trot out the same crap OL from last year and expect to be improved. The GM & Hc should be canned for that mismanagement. They should have drafted Cam Robinson to be one of their new starters and signed at least one more starter and moved Flowers to RT.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

"There was a time when Eli was as good as anybody" 

-Joe Buck

This is simply untrue. Eli played well in the playoffs a few times but other than that he's been a turnover machine. He's never been elite, he's never been a top 5 QB and he's never even been close to being the best QB in football.

Right now with our D on the rise we look the most complete team in this division.  People dismissed last week's win as, "its only the Rams".  Well lets see how they dismiss last night.  "well its a west coast team playing in the east...lol".  That was not just a win but a beating.  

Edited by TheGreeK1973

11 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, but man did Beckham & Shepherd come alive in the 4th quarter! If they play like that the rest of the way they'll give ppl fits. 

you do realize turtle that when they started going Cox was out of the game and i believe 3 starting DBs of the Eagles were also out.  Basically the Eagles were playing with their second and 3rd DB back there.