Week 13 Gameday thread

RamRod

3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

how so? something happened to this guy, he had an extreme overreaction and injured someone else. man, the lengths some will go to try and justify such a dirty action.

You're equating a brushing of shoulders to blatant holding and mugging throughout an entire game.

You're bad at this...its okay...keep practicing.

2 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Again keep justifying it all you want. Everybody but a couple Patriots fans have accepted the fact that what he did was bad and there is no justification for it. You can keep typing the same thing to everybody in the world it's not going to change the fact that taking revenge on what you perceive was a dirty play by making another dirty play is one of the most idiot things ever. 

My first post was saying he should be suspended.

But please...keep making things up. 

Just now, Pats#1 said:

You're equating a brushing of shoulders to blatant holding and mugging throughout an entire game.

You're bad at this...its okay...keep practicing.

no, go back and read. he shocked him, he did it intentionally. maybe hes even been doing it all week. but youre not justifying anything, right?

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

Again keep justifying it all you want. Everybody but a couple Patriots fans have accepted the fact that what he did was bad and there is no justification for it. You can keep typing the same thing to everybody in the world it's not going to change the fact that taking revenge on what you perceive was a dirty play by making another dirty play is one of the most idiot things ever. 

Yeah I'm not sure why the DPI matters. If I get passed over for promotion which I was promised I can't physically assault him because I'm upset with the decision. Any bad calls are irrelevant. And for the record there were some bad no calls and a bad OPI called against him. 

Archived