Week 13 Gameday thread

RamRod

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

youre not very good at the whole perspective thing. prob should of just soccer kicked the guy, he untucked gronks jersey!

Are you really this dense?

I agreed that Gronk made an awful and dirty play and should be suspended.

Sorry pointing out the event that led to it upsets you, but that's not my problem.

Just now, ChazStandard said:

You are being obtuse.

He was being roughed up, constantly. It's not about the stats, or the penalties, it's about the physical act of being shoved around.

what? hes upset that hes getting "shoved around" in a football game? are you serious?

Just now, TitanSlim said:

The way our offense has been playing...yes.

Fair. Very fair. 

To be honest - it's impressive to win with so many bad calls going against you. Good game, good luck the remainder of the way.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Are you really this dense?

I agreed that Gronk made an awful and dirty play and should be suspended.

Sorry pointing out the event that led to it upsets you, but that's not my problem.

im not dense at all. youre trying to justify a cheap shot, and one of the more dangerous ones ives seen at that. it doesnt happened what happened before he dove at the guys back/neck.

3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

what? hes upset that hes getting "shoved around" in a football game? are you serious?

I'm correcting your flawed analogy.

An uncalled intentional grounding is not the same as and uncalled DPI. If a LB rips an RB's helmet off with a brutal facemask, and doesn't get a flag, the RB will still retaliate. That doesn't mean he's "upset" about a non-call, it means he's angry that a guy just pulled his helmet off.

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

im not dense at all. youre trying to justify a cheap shot, and one of the more dangerous ones ives seen at that. it doesnt happened what happened before he dove at the guys back/neck.

Actually I didn't justify it at all....but please continue creating events in your mind to make yourself feel better. Goodluck with that. 

Archived