Week 13 Gameday thread

RamRod

3 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Literally doesn't matter at all. Fine, throw a flag but it changes nothing and doesn't excuse anything. It's not like a player was taking a cheap shot at him, they were holding him. I'm not disagreeing he got some bad calls or no calls against him but that reaction has no place in football. It's worse than the Crabtree and Talib stuff.

You literally just agreed with my entire post. 

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

im confused here, Are you saying its ok to cheap shot a guy in teh head/neck area becasue there was a no call?

I'm saying if the standard for one game is Talib and Crabtree having a prolonged fight on the field with punches then Gronk retaliating on an illegal contact by jumping on a guys helmet/back of shoulder pads isn't at that level.

2 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Okay but either way you just gave Crabtree and Talib a game for a much more egregious fight over a pissing contest that happened last year and you're going to give Gronk the same for diving on a guy who held him the whole play and committed an egregious uncalled DPI?

Uhh...yeah. You can't just deliberately dive at the back of the neck/head of a defenseless player, no matter the circumstances.

And if White is injured, that makes it all the more reasons he should lose a game.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

You literally just agreed with my entire post. 

I didn't say that I didn't. Just that the DPI is completely irrelevant and shouldn't even really be included in the discussion in my opinion. You can't dive on downed players because you didn't get a call. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

I didn't say that I didn't. Just that the DPI is completely irrelevant and shouldn't even really be included in the discussion in my opinion. You can't dive on downed players because you didn't get a call. 

It's not irrelevant or committed an illegal hit on Gronk and Gronk retaliated. 

Archived