Week 13 Gameday thread

RamRod

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I agree Gronk should get a game, but the Bills should have 110% gotten flagged for blatant Defensive holding and DPI against Gronk. 

He's held to a MUCH different standard as a receiver and is allowed to get mugged more than anyone else every game. I think he finally got fed up and made a really really stupid apur of the moment retaliation. 

who cares about the no call, its not  for absolute cheap shots after a player thinks theres a no call. Absolute POS move. Blantant and could have been really bad.

Just now, TitanSlim said:

I keep seeing this said. That makes it all the more that he'd be suspended. When you're kicked out, they usually don't suspend you a game (see AJ Green).

Okay but either way you just gave Crabtree and Talib a game for a much more egregious fight over a pissing contest that happened last year and you're going to give Gronk the same for diving on a guy who held him the whole play and committed an egregious uncalled DPI?

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I agree Gronk should get a game, but the Bills should have 110% gotten flagged for blatant Defensive holding and DPI against Gronk. 

He's held to a MUCH different standard as a receiver and is allowed to get mugged more than anyone else every game. I think he finally got fed up and made a really really stupid apur of the moment retaliation. 

Literally doesn't matter at all. Fine, throw a flag but it changes nothing and doesn't excuse anything. It's not like a player was taking a cheap shot at him, they were holding him. I'm not disagreeing he got some bad calls or no calls against him but that reaction has no place in football. It's worse than the Crabtree and Talib stuff.

Archived