2023 Around the League

HuskieBear

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

The defender has to have the same right for the ball and when he is jumping and trying to make that play that should never be a flag...no wonder fewer and fewer kids want to play on defence.

The replay I saw he hit Hopkins slightly before he attempted to jump for the ball. He still interfered with Hopkins though, it was a PI. 

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

The replay I saw he hit Hopkins slightly before he attempted to jump for the ball. He still interfered with Hopkins though, it was a PI. 

Not in a million years IMO...

Even the ex-ref in the broadcast knew it was a terrible call...if you could challenge PI then I have very little doubt it would have been overturned.

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Is something wrong with Derek Carr? Everytime he throws it's like his upper half is leaned forward and he isn't stepping into the throw. It's really bizarre and he looks like complete **** out there. He's never been great but this is atrocious

Somethings wrong with the entire Saints offense. Man they look Bears-level dysfunctional.

Honestly though, NO made 24 points and 400+ yards of offense and still seemed like they were bumbling around without any real direction. And Lawrence coming off a knee injury and putting together a handful of big runs was surprising as hell against this Saints D. Carr and the rest of the guys clearly aren't on the same page, I really thought he was going to have a good year. 

3 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Honestly though, NO made 24 points and 400+ yards of offense and still seemed like they were bumbling around without any real direction. And Lawrence coming off a knee injury and putting together a handful of big runs was surprising as hell against this Saints D. Carr and the rest of the guys clearly aren't on the same page, I really thought he was going to have a good year. 

its derek carr. he's averaging like, 350 yards/game but SUCKS in the redzone and they completely shut down there

• Like 1