2023 Around the League

HuskieBear

16 hours ago, CBears019 said:

True, and joining a staff with a blazing hot seat only to get fired twice in the same season probably isnt best for the ole resume.  

Maybe sign him to a 6 week contract with a coach option for another 2 years? 

Then he can take the money and option, then get pad for an additional 2 years when they clean house. 
Profit. 

10 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Jets opened practice window for Rodgers 79 days after he tore his Achilles. Seeing lots of people inspired by this 'recovery' but common sense dictates that this is a foolish decision. Put him in a game and reinjury is almost certain. Could be career ending.

Corey Wootton...get your pads hahahaha

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Corey Wootton...get your pads hahahaha

Breaking News: "Former Bears Corey Wooton and Shea McClellin both cpme out of retirement, get signed and are set to play vs Rodgers and the Jets."

Rodgers: "I'm going to have a death in my family and won't be able to play this week. Where the hell does my brother live again?"

• Like 2

10 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Jets opened practice window for Rodgers 79 days after he tore his Achilles. Seeing lots of people inspired by this 'recovery' but common sense dictates that this is a foolish decision. Put him in a game and reinjury is almost certain. Could be career ending.

The Jets have less than a 1% chance to make the playoffs (per ESPN’s model). He’s almost certainly not playing. But put me down in the “not at all surprised” category that despite playing just four snaps this year Rodgers has managed to make everything all about himself the entire ******* season as per usual.

3 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

The Jets have less than a 1% chance to make the playoffs (per ESPN’s model). He’s almost certainly not playing. But put me down in the “not at all surprised” category that despite playing just four snaps this year Rodgers has managed to make everything all about himself the entire ******* season as per usual.

I just hope once the guy retires he just goes away and doesn't become some kind of personality like Peyton. Is he even doing ads for anyone anymore? I always hated his State Farm ads.

5 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Rogers is the real life Zava from Ted Lasso. And no, that is not an exaggeration (yes, I know the writers say otherwise but I call shenanigans). 

Zava and the Jets | Burgundy and Gold Obsession

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

Rogers is the real life Zava from Ted Lasso. And no, that is not an exaggeration (yes, I know the writers say otherwise but I call shenanigans). 

Zava and the Jets | Burgundy and Gold Obsession

100%.  It’s like they intentionally created an Aaron Rodgers character, because iirc, that was right around the time where all the trade talks were heating up.