2023 Around the League

HuskieBear

22 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Playoff game or not, I'm not paying to sit in that crap unless I have a family member coaching/playing. Even then I'm gonna be pissed off about it.

Yeah no chance.  Either get me in a skybox or put that money towards my tab at a local bar.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

I was a big Daboll guy when we ended up hiring Flus, but damn, that sounds like a train wreck. I’m not a pro-Flus guy, but I don’t think we’ll ever see that out of him. 

It just goes to show why not every great coordinator can not be a great HC...I remember researching Daboll when we were looking for an HC and reading about his temper in Cleveland and how when he got to Buffalo he just couldn't coach like that...he had to be a people person and that was the biggest change he had made which was a great success...looks like the pressure of being an HC has knocked him right back into those old ways.

4 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

I was a big Daboll guy when we ended up hiring Flus, but damn, that sounds like a train wreck. I’m not a pro-Flus guy, but I don’t think we’ll ever see that out of him. 

Yikes! That’s one of the more damning articles I’ve ever read. And we thought Flus was bad at taking accountability 😬

43 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Apparently when Sweat was traded to CHI the Bears and Eagles also traded defenses. Eagles tackling like absolute ***.

Huh..You thinking of Josh Sweat from the Eagles ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

Huh..You thinking of Josh Sweat from the Eagles ?

No. I was joking about how the Bears made a huge jump when they got Montez, and about that time PHI's defense started playing like garbage.

I actually forgot about Josh Sweat entirely

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

Eagles just got their ***** handed to them.  What a collapse.  I feel bad for Jason Kielce….but that’s about it lol.

They hit a super rough stretch of games at the end of the reg season too..... Not sure what's going on over there, tbh...  but I'm going to assume it was Jalen Carter related because we passed on him.

• Like 3