Green Bay to Host the 2025 NFL Draft

9 hours ago, Refugee said:

I feel like we could feed a bunch of posts into the AI generator and get a pretty good grasp on a poster’s style and some basic facts about their biography. Try to do your best impersonation of your most or least favorite forummate. Or, we could make a game out of it Reservoir Dogs style. Everyone gets a code name and a part to play  in the caper, Vegas is the only one who knows who’s who, the whole thing ends in a Mexican standoff bloodbath but was a hell of a ride. 

We definitely need our own Amtrak car and a video crew. We can make a mockumentary and sell it to the NFL for dozens of dollars.

• Like 1

I can see it going down this way....15 or so decide to "commit" to this thing.  We make elaborate plans for the event.  Food.  Costumes.  Signs.....etc.

3 people show up.  One is @Norm and for some reason, he brings a 2 man horse costume.  I forget the food.  We eat at Taco Bell 2 or 3 times a day and completely destroy the toilets as well as the sanitation department for DePere.   @Packerraymond shows up with booze.  And it's Milwaukee's Best beer and Kesslers whiskey.  @incognito_man man shows up, forgets his wallet, but had 3 "girl" friends that he brings with...and 2 of them have a 5:00 shadow at 10:00 in the morning.

We take video of all of this.  And decide to burn the video while microwaving the hard drive.  

All of our interactions on here become very, very pleasant.  We all change our avatar's to Fight Club and our signatures to "You do not talk about the 2025 Draft."

Yeah, something like that.

7 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I can see it going down this way....15 or so decide to "commit" to this thing.  We make elaborate plans for the event.  Food.  Costumes.  Signs.....etc.

3 people show up.  One is @Norm and for some reason, he brings a 2 man horse costume.  I forget the food.  We eat at Taco Bell 2 or 3 times a day and completely destroy the toilets as well as the sanitation department for DePere.   @Packerraymond shows up with booze.  And it's Milwaukee's Best beer and Kesslers whiskey.  @incognito_man man shows up, forgets his wallet, but had 3 "girl" friends that he brings with...and 2 of them have a 5:00 shadow at 10:00 in the morning.

We take video of all of this.  And decide to burn the video while microwaving the hard drive.  

All of our interactions on here become very, very pleasant.  We all change our avatar's to Fight Club and our signatures to "You do not talk about the 2025 Draft."

If you can't find it at your local Walmart, it ain't worth drinking. I'd probably splurge for the 1.75 L of Clan Macgregor too.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

We all need to wear shirts with one letter each that spell out Fire Gutenkunst 

I can make Gut's sword.

out of foam

and spray paint

latest?cb=20180215214607Berserk-Dragon-Slayer-Full-Size-3D-Print

That is "Guts" from Beserk not "Gutes" from GB Packers, and picture is random google search image, to show size and style of Gut's Sword.

• Like 1