Green Bay to Host the 2025 NFL Draft

I think some drugs are legal if you take them before 10 a.m. Or if you have a card that says that taking drugs is important to you- from a dr.  Otr both. Both should  work real good in large crowds. I know,  I say "My knees really hurt today!" outloud before taking something. Regular lawyer type-stuff for common day to day feet on the couch use.

I want a sign that says " TRADE" and then a dial that rotates between "UP" and "DOWN" after, and spins by itself all the time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, svp said:

I think some drugs are legal if you take them before 10 a.m. Or if you have a card that says that taking drugs is important to you- from a dr.  Otr both. Both should  work real good in large crowds. I know,  I say "My knees really hurt today!" outloud before taking something. Regular lawyer type-stuff for common day to day feet on the couch use.

I want a sign that says " TRADE" and then a dial that rotates between "UP" and "DOWN" after, and spins by itself all the time.

There is nothing in the Articles of Confederation about black tar heroin.  

The 2025 GB Draftapalooza. We need 3 kids to dress up as Brian Gutenkust, Russ Ball and Mark Murphy. Walking around handing out pieces of paper with the word"Contract" in big letters on one side and a big greeen and gold dollar sign on the other side. We might need a big hot tub on wheels on a wheelchair motor. I used to have one but everyone hated looking at it in the yard. I cut it up and shawshanked the parts into the garbage. It took a few months. We have time to make elaborate costumes.

• Like 2

On 5/24/2023 at 4:35 PM, MacReady said:

Get @Malfatron involved and we all show up at the same time and do a game of mafia to figure out who is who. No introductions until the end.

I would be able to deduce who was whom very easily.

And everyone would know who I am the minute I opened my mouth.

It would be like the test from the Thing to figure out who you are.

Correction: we would need to mention the test from Thing to figure out who you are

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It would be like the test from the Thing to figure out who you are.

Correction: we would need to mention the test from Thing to figure out who you are

Mentioning The Thing in front of me is like saying squirrel to a dog.