Green Bay to Host the 2025 NFL Draft

4 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I can see it going down this way....15 or so decide to "commit" to this thing.  We make elaborate plans for the event.  Food.  Costumes.  Signs.....etc.

3 people show up.  One is @Norm and for some reason, he brings a 2 man horse costume.  I forget the food.  We eat at Taco Bell 2 or 3 times a day and completely destroy the toilets as well as the sanitation department for DePere.   @Packerraymond shows up with booze.  And it's Milwaukee's Best beer and Kesslers whiskey.  @incognito_man man shows up, forgets his wallet, but had 3 "girl" friends that he brings with...and 2 of them have a 5:00 shadow at 10:00 in the morning.

We take video of all of this.  And decide to burn the video while microwaving the hard drive.  

All of our interactions on here become very, very pleasant.  We all change our avatar's to Fight Club and our signatures to "You do not talk about the 2025 Draft."

Yeah, something like that.

Get @Malfatron involved and we all show up at the same time and do a game of mafia to figure out who is who. No introductions until the end.

I would be able to deduce who was whom very easily.

And everyone would know who I am the minute I opened my mouth.

• Like 2

On 5/22/2023 at 5:58 PM, Green19 said:

Per internet rules… everyone go ratio this broncos insider. Haha

I mean I dont' care what he thinks, but hard to call him an insider. I think every thing insider I've ever see him post has been false then he was all weird with his significant other this year...

On 5/22/2023 at 4:48 PM, Brit Pack said:

If the USA has removed the Covid vax flight restrictions by then I am definitely coming for that!!!!

Where should I book a hotel? I'm doing it now

I am considering those options Murphy floated the other day, staying on one of those cruise ships on Lake Michigan or in Milwuakee and taking an amtrak train up to GB.

On 5/23/2023 at 10:07 AM, vegas492 said:

I hear yah!   

But...should you change your mind, I have some space.  And I'll bet I can create more because my friend would come up and bring his camper with him.  Park it in the driveway.  Then I could take 7-8 people.  

And we could take over the clubhouse.....whirlpool, pool, card tables, tv, fireplace....etc.

Is there going to be a FF rager in GB?

d0df5e36-f9fb-4a6b-943a-f27bd1429771_tex

4a4b598f-114d-49b4-95d0-fb3bbcedcda1_tex

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Norm said:

Pretty sure Dave and I would rule the roost though.

Incog and Ray next tier, sorry. 

I would probably wig out until I got a whiskey and coke.  Then I would just be the funny guy that crowd watches and sings along with like 80% of the songs that are played.  I also forget people's names immediately, but remember people's faces forever, which can be amusing.

• Like 1