Tom Brady to become part Owner of Raiders

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Giselle wanted the divorce,  Bunny Ranch visits are allowed.  Good for him! 

Let’s be real - Brady has Giselle and Bridget Moynahan on his highlight reel. He doesn’t need a Bunny Ranch skank.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Let’s be real - Brady has Giselle and Bridget Moynahan on his highlight reel. He doesn’t need a Bunny Ranch skank.

Bunny ranch, high end Hooker to the hotel....one in the same IMO!

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Needs some sorta loss to offset on his taxes, I guess…

I enjoy women's sports and think for the most part the good ones are growth opportunities. I'd go NWSL personally, but like Matt Stafford got in on the new LA team and it's valuation is something crazy like 100mil. Chris Long and Pat Mahomes are minority owners in the Kansas City Current which is valued closer to 35-40mil. When Mark Davis bought the Aces it was only 2mil in 2018. The womens sport to be in is soccer. I'm sure Brady's stake in WNBA is a near nothing on his taxes. He makes some huh decisions though he's in professional pickleball and NFTs too lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Bunny ranch, high end Hooker to the hotel....one in the same IMO!

I think you miss my point - if Brady felt like Shakira for the weekend, give him 20 minutes and he’ll be sipping a $5,000 Malbec with her on some private island in the Maldives. If he felt like Megan thee Stallion, 30 minutes and they’re sitting in a jacuzzi overlooking Singapore.

We can hate him as a player as much as we want, but dude’s only peer is Jeter. Brady SLAYS A listers.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, ET80 said:

I think you miss my point - if Brady felt like Shakira for the weekend, give him 20 minutes and he’ll be sipping a $5,000 Malbec with her on some private island in the Maldives. If he felt like Megan thee Stallion, 30 minutes and they’re sitting in a jacuzzi overlooking Singapore.

We can hate him as a player as much as we want, but dude’s only peer is Jeter. Brady SLAYS A listers.

Yah, heard he's been crushing the dating scene since his son taught him how to french kiss.

• Like 5