Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I am starting stroud and put a "1" for both offensive and defensive aggression if anyone wants to watch my game for research purposes

Me looking to try and make the playoffs, seeing this knowing the RNG gods are handing me a nice loss today 

Just now, Glen said:

Me looking to try and make the playoffs, seeing this knowing the RNG gods are handing me a nice loss today 

I worry that a "1" defensive aggression means that you'll just allow consistent 4-5 yard gains on every single play, leading to a TD allowed on every drive. I guess we'll see.

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I worry that a "1" defensive aggression means that you'll just allow consistent 4-5 yard gains on every single play, leading to a TD allowed on every drive. I guess we'll see.

Or getting 3 incompletions and out

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Or getting 3 incompletions and out

I don't think so, but I could be wrong (and, of course, the personnel on offense matter quite a bit). I just think you'll have an offense with high efficiency and low yardage averages that tends to get at least three points on each drive.

(Edit: or, obviously, an offense that gets three or so yards on each play, falls short of the first down and punts frequently. Which... is... pretty much what you said here.)

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

7 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I don't think so, but I could be wrong (and, of course, the personnel on offense matter quite a bit). I just think you'll have an offense with high efficiency and low yardage averages that tends to get at least three points on each drive.

(Edit: or, obviously, an offense that gets three or so yards on each play, falls short of the first down and punts frequently. Which... is... pretty much what you said here.)

Im just trying to luck myself into a nacho bug that helps me

• Like 2