Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

9 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean, I think it's extremely significant to the success of a team, probably somewhat moreso than just Net Points, which can be skewed by big wins against bad teams. (Edit: but, of course, roster strength is and will always be the most important factor.)

(Edit edit: but, of course, a turnover differential can also be skewed by lots of takeaways against bad teams. I'm not entirely sure what I believe anymore.)

extremely significant nah. Plays an overall part, sure.

We’ve got the Predators at 5-6 w/ +5 

Orcas 8-3 w/ -1

Rubber Ducks 7-4 w/ -2

Waste Walruses 5-6 w/ +8

… list goes on & on..

I think it’s surely better to have a positive turnover differential. But when you’re hovering between -2/+2 it’s too close to be using that as the reason for a teams success/lack there of imo

• Like 1

For those looking for that last minute move, I'm willing to send either of the below players before the noon deadline:

De'Vondre Campbell [11 GS]: 56 tackles (6 stuffs), 9 coverages, 1 sack, 1 interception, 1 forced fumble.

Byron Murphy [11 GS]: 45 tackles (1 stuff), 43 coverages, 2 interceptions, 1 forced fumble.
(Currently T-7th in coverages.)

Not desperate to move either but will certainly entertain reasonable offers. Can be packaged together.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Freiburg trades Shaq Mason 

Blobfish trade S27 9th

@TheKillerNacho @EaglesPeteC

Just barely in before the deadline, but lacks instructions about how to handle the RG position

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Agreed 

Not accepted before the deadline, though...

I'll let this go through though if @SirA1 can address the roster vacancy in the next 25 minutes.

• Like 1