Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

9 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Let me emphasize this - every play and every pick I have is available for trade and I am motivated to make moves. I won't be around much after 6/30 until probably the end of summer so I'd like to get some stuff done ASAP. 

I mean, the draft will end on 7/3. Being that you're trading a lot of picks, I hope you're still going to be around to actually complete drafting your roster for this season...

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, the draft will end around 7/4. Being that you're trading a lot of picks, I hope you're still going to be around to actually complete drafting your roster for this season...

I'll be here for the draft but it will be sporadic after 6/30 (I'll make my picks and whatever else); my job is about to explode and it's going to be hectic. 

processed the trades i saw, and updated this thread's OP to remove S26 picks (if you want to double check the pre-draft assets , you can use the snapshot I posted here).

bear in mind, rosters and S26 picks are only updated on the draft thread at this time, but picks S27 and onward are marked on this thread's OP.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I haven't done any draft research yet, so this allows me to delay my problem

I hadn't done research, and, as a result, I didn't care about the available players. Now that I've done research, I suddenly care and want to move up.

TL;DR: research is bad.

• Like 1