Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

33 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Eww. Posts like these are eww.

You may need to touch some grass my friend 

Just now, Glen said:

You may need to touch some grass my friend 

You just bragged on the discussion forum because someone passed on a deal they didn't like before they made significant changes to their roster and I'm the one that needs to touch grass? (Ignoring the fact that I just spent 8 straight hours outside at work, of course.)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You just bragged on the discussion forum because someone passed on a deal they didn't like before they made significant changes to their roster and I'm the one that needs to touch grass? (Ignoring the fact that I just spent 8 straight hours outside at work, of course.)

I’m the best got damn owner in the league, of course I’m gonna brag.

also I haven’t gotten a clue how you’ve gotten your opinion on me in your mind, but it’s hilarious and I’m gonna keep playing into it

1 hour ago, Glen said:

also I haven’t gotten a clue how you’ve gotten your opinion on me in your mind, but it’s hilarious and I’m gonna keep playing into it

Speaking of best owner - what ever happened to khodder? He just disappeared if I am remembering correctly.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

You lost to the trash troll in the playoffs… 

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Real talk: did Ruskie die and no one informed me?

Fantastic owner, though he never did get that ever elusive Taco Bowl ring. I think he's got a long shot at the Hall of Fame, but if he did get selected, I think he'd choose to be a Pirate.

41 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Speaking of best owner - what ever happened to khodder? He just disappeared if I am remembering correctly.

Not sure exactly, he was apart of collusion chat for awhile, but then went silent on every social media. 

Was active on Twitter last I checked a year or two ago, but kinda just dipped from FF all together smartly 

26 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You lost to the trash troll in the playoffs… 

Incorrect, I am the trash troll. Trash trolls lose, there are no winning trash trolls.

idiot