2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

1 minute ago, Nads786 said:

I think I'm channeling my fear from last yer when we got nobody. This is critical for Pace he needs to land a guy he pursues. 

I know exactly what you mean. We'll see what happens.

Honestly just keep Fuller and land Watkins/Wilson. After that IDGAF about FA.

11 minutes ago, IronMike84 said:

Don’t use logic. Pace is supposed to write everybody a blank check to make the fans happy.

Lol this.  Fulton would have been a good depth signing but let's not act like he was an All Star.  He's an average player.

5 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

So do we know if the bears offered Fulton a equal or better deal or did he like a lot of FAs last year say not playing for the sorry *** bears?

No we don't know anything at this point. It's all speculation right now.  We don;t even know if Fulton is/was a target for the Bears in FA.  We were just going by simple dot connecting.

2 hours ago, G08 said:

The worst for me was when I was on my honeymoon in Costa Rica. I was in the middle of the jungle with 1/2 a bar and I was begging my buddy to send me updates every hour. So on the hour I'd be running around like a maniac standing on rocks and climbing trees to get a signal only to learn we just signed Bobby Massie xD

This should probably be your signature!  Then again, my daughter was two days old before I subjected her to a Bears' preseason game.  

Just to throw something out there: have you guys all considered refreshing the FF page and Twitter recently? You might have missed something! 

3 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

no idea who Zack is.  But could you imagine if we lost out on Arob to.....them?

Them going after Robinson having just paid Adams doesnt really make any sense considering their other needs right now.  That sounds 100% like an agent created rumor

5 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

no idea who Zack is.  But could you imagine if we lost out on Arob to.....them?

Doubt the Packers are in play for Robinson.  They just paid Adams big money, plus they already have Jordy and will have to pay Rodgers big money soon as well.

Graham makes more sense for them than Robinson.

from hub’s son

Graham seems unlikely since i think a reunion with NO is brewing.  Also, how has no one talked about Drew Brees being a FA?  I know the chances of him leaving NO are super slim, but still...crazier things have happened.

Matt Maiocco
@MaioccoNBCS
Taking a look at #49ers situation, I don’t believe they will be big players for WR Allen Robinson or any big-priced WR on the free-agent market. With Pierre Garçon and Marquise Goodwin already making good money, best option probably is to look to the draft and develop someone.

Archived