2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

37 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Matt Maiocco
@MaioccoNBCS
Taking a look at #49ers situation, I don’t believe they will be big players for WR Allen Robinson or any big-priced WR on the free-agent market. With Pierre Garçon and Marquise Goodwin already making good money, best option probably is to look to the draft and develop someone.

I don't buy it.  They have lots of money to spend and Garcon and Goodwin aren't the type of players that would prevent you from upgrading the WR position.

45 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I don't buy it.  They have lots of money to spend and Garcon and Goodwin aren't the type of players that would prevent you from upgrading the WR position.

I do yeah they have somewhere around $35M in space still but they have a lot of holes left to fill

Bills trade OL Corey Glenn and #21 to bengals for #12 and a swap of some late round picks.

So i guess anyone dreaming of trading back with the Bills for two firsts can lay that one to rest now.  Bills are having one hell of an off-season thus far.  At least in terms of acquiring draft picks.

2 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Yes I can, it's among the many many horrible visions in my head playing out right now.

What sort of horrible visions are you guys having today? Anything good?

I have bad vibes right now.  I don't have faith in pace and I think players have a bad perception of the bears.  I think much like Stephon Gilmore last year where the bears made a good offer but no one wants to play here and we end up with Prince.  We will be adding Donte Moncrief off the scrap heap instead of Robinson or Watkins    

1 minute ago, CBears019 said:

Bills trade OL Corey Glenn and #21 to bengals for #12 and a swap of some late round picks.

So i guess anyone dreaming of trading back with the Bills for two firsts can lay that one to rest now.  Bills are having one hell of an off-season thus far.  At least in terms of acquiring draft picks.

The are moving up the board.  Bills will be drafting a QB in the top 5 when all said and done. 

2 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Like that trade for both teams, had CIN targetting McGlinchey at 12 in my mock. Removes OT as a need for them.

Archived