2023 Off-Season Thread: Lillard traded to Bucks!!! Jrue rerouted to Celtics!

11sanchez11

8 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

About damn time. Blazers should have done this without him requesting it. Don’t show him any loyalty as well. Send him to the place where you get the most for him, but the Blazers will be dumb and send him to the place he wants and get pennies on the dollar in return. Best chance they have is to make this a 3 team trade 

Dame is a loser for this

8 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Portland isnt really going to have a option on who they get in return. They are at the mercy of Dame and his agent. I would demand the moon and every draft pick I could squeeze out of Miami though.

Starting with Herro/Robinson/multiple 1s.

I would want to leave Miami in shambles with their Big3 and nothing else.

No they aren't. Dame still has 4 years on his deal and doesn't have a NTC. They can trade him anywhere. Miami reportedly doesn't want to include Caleb Martin and just signed Jaquez so he can't be traded for 30 days. It reminds me of the Donovan Mitchell saga last summer where the Knicks got cocky because they thought they had all of the leverage and then the Cavaliers swooped in with a better offer.

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Dillion Brooks to the Rockets 😭😭😭 poverty franchise throwing money to these players 

The Rockets really acquired FVV, Mills, Brooks, Lockdale, and Green. A bunch of mid, overpaid role players to take minutes away from their young core.