Who will win the AFC West in 2023?

notthatbluestuff

Who will win the AFC West in 2023?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the AFC West in 2023?

• Denver Broncos
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Las Vegas Raiders
    • Los Angeles Chargers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2023 at 11:00 PM

On 10/17/2023 at 8:45 AM, Nightmare said:

The Raiders are not a good team, nor a credible challenger for the division. That said, it’s not exactly out of the realms of possibility that they’ll finish 2nd in the division, because the Chargers have looked even more underwhelming than even their most jaded, critical fans could have projected.

Chiefs will have this hot mess of a division wrapped up by Thanksgiving.

I remember going into the 2022 season when everyone was hyping the AFC West as the most competitive division in football. Then reality set in

On 10/17/2023 at 1:09 PM, Calamity_Cometh said:

Division belongs to Mahomes until he leaves or retires. It's Brady and the AFC east, just in the west.

Pretty much. When you have a very clear best team, everyone else in the division feels pressure to catch up and starts making unforced errors. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/17/2023 at 8:03 AM, bucksavage1 said:

This is football. Until each team Mathematically out of it, it is possible. So where are those people who said the Raiders were gonna be the worst team in the NFL by a mile? 

*Broncos out of it 😂

Not so fast my friend!

Broncos one game out of 1st place. Alive and can take the lead from KC.

As I said before the season, KC skill positions big problem for them 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

This thread mighty quiet. I said KC was in for regression and I was laughed at

The Chiefs are having a terrible season on offense but they are still one win away from winning their division(who was the question of this thread)

Btw, their problem with the wide receiver have nothing to do with the fact they won the super bowl last year

• Like 1

KC hasn’t won the division yet and the Raiders are still in it

Many of you said it would be a landslide easy conference win. I said it would be more competitive than meets the eye. Then proceeded to be laughed at

Many of you said the Raiders would be in contention for the #1 pick 😂 and I said 7 wins minimum

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

KC hasn’t won the division yet and the Raiders are still in it

Many of you said it would be a landslide easy conference win. I said it would be more competitive than meets the eye. Then proceeded to be laughed at

Many of you said the Raiders would be in contention for the #1 pick 😂 and I said 7 wins minimum

Maybe for the division but not conference...For the raiders,Josh McDaniels has been fired in the middle of the season so it change thing...