The Miami Dolphins have the NFLs scariest mascot

Dash

Dolphins:

Are capable of performing murder and rape for fun

Use pufferfish venom to get high

Can use such things as eels and decapitated fish for pleasure

Have very human like qualities such as being able to recognize themselves in the mirror, have names for each other, and teach each other complex behavior. 

How have they won only two titles?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dash said:

Dolphins:

Are capable of performing murder and rape for fun

Um…Vikings?

I think they also recognized themselves in mirrors, but I am no historian, so don’t quote me on that.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Um… Giants.

game-of-thrones-got.gif

He splattered that dude! That’s crazy!

Soooo since you posted this gif let me tell you how it relates to the NFL. 

GRRM is a giants fan. (giants/jets fan actually but whatever). He lost a bet to a friend over a SNF game between the giants and the cowboys, where he had to include his friend in one of his books and then kill him off. The guy who was killed in the book's sigil was "a single blue star on a silver field" or something like that and was killed by a literal giant as a way for GRRM to get the better of his friend whom he lost the bet to. Basically, this was a giant killing a cowboy.

I saw something one time showing that he was more productive as a writer when both the jets and giants were bad, but when either one is good, his writing pace is slower. lol  

Edited by N4L

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

GRRM is a giants fan. (giants/jets fan actually but whatever). He lost a bet to a friend over a SNF game between the giants and the cowboys, where he had to include his friend in one of his books and then kill him off. The guy who was killed in the book's sigil was "a single blue star on a silver field" or something like that and was killed by a literal giant as a way for GRRM to get the better of his friend whom he lost the bet to. Basically, this was a giant killing a cowboy.

The Giants’ name? Wun Wun.

Wun Wun (phonetically) is said “One One”.

Giant One One = Giants #11 = Phil Simms.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/07/game-of-thrones-nfl-reference-george-rr-martin-fan-wun-wun-giant-giants-phil-simms

• Like 2