Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

23 minutes ago, MathMan said:

I was trying to hint to dome that if he faked a guilty on bucsfan or tyty, that I wouldn't blow up his game.

However, he didn't comply lol

My head was never in this game, it’s why I wanted to be a replacement and not play lol.

I knew something was up with you since D1, i had guesses that we had 4 cult leaders like day 1 in my chatz, but the way you played pretty much confirmed it for me.

I missed on a Teddy conversion n2 and I was almost positive you had gone 2/2 on your first 2 nights, that’s why I went after you so hard. I knew you getting the lead wouldn’t work out well for me with my head not in it.

Thought my best best would’ve been to out mathman and hope the other scum just laid low and didn’t do to me what I did to malf. Didn’t work lol.

I had untouch pegged after he came at me attacking you. I what I didn’t realize about untouch is that everything I was saying to NS922 In chat was just getting passed on to him.

might not have been anything major other than having 100% scum confirmed on me and basically hearing any theories I had for what was going on in the game 

14 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

My head was never in this game, it’s why I wanted to be a replacement and not play lol.

I knew something was up with you since D1, i had guesses that we had 4 cult leaders like day 1 in my chatz, but the way you played pretty much confirmed it for me.

I missed on a Teddy conversion n2 and I was almost positive you had gone 2/2 on your first 2 nights, that’s why I went after you so hard. I knew you getting the lead wouldn’t work out well for me with my head not in it.

Thought my best best would’ve been to out mathman and hope the other scum just laid low and didn’t do to me what I did to malf. Didn’t work lol.

I had untouch pegged after he came at me attacking you. I what I didn’t realize about untouch is that everything I was saying to NS922 In chat was just getting passed on to him

You definitely weren’t reading my statement correctly lol

3 hours ago, MathMan said:

i didnt think we could convert power roles.

tbh, i really considered you for my n1 conversion. 

Oh what could have been if you had. There was no way people were going to dispute my tracker results after I got lucky with MD4L. At least for long enough for us to do a lot of damage 

Archived