Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

right because he might have not called in his hit (or not had a move). It might help mafia narrow down the PR, so probably keep it hidden for now.

Do you want to track Even or odd numbered players? I'll take the other set.

I'll do even

16 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Yes we should pick different players. 

Don't think it makes sense to say who I tracked. If others want me to say I will. He went no where but that doesn't clear him. 

Why not?

One of the basic tenets of mafia is that the civs have power in numbers, but the mafia has the power of information.

Sharing of information in one of the best tools that civs have to use those numbers to their benefits. The only reason NOT to share information is to protect your own identity, but since you have already claimed, then what is the harm?

I know it seems like there is no benefit because no night activity was posted, but it may be useful down the road.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Mathman why do you specifically need 2 more investigations? That’s very strange, and makes me feel like you’re setting something up.

I know others have mentioned it stood out to them too.

i dont. just more chances to find mafia. if i cant find mafia in 4 invests, i suck. and it would potentially give us 4 clears.

i realize that unless i find mafia, you guys wont trust me.

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Why not?

One of the basic tenets of mafia is that the civs have power in numbers, but the mafia has the power of information.

Sharing of information in one of the best tools that civs have to use those numbers to their benefits. The only reason NOT to share information is to protect your own identity, but since you have already claimed, then what is the harm?

I know it seems like there is no benefit because no night activity was posted, but it may be useful down the road.

yeah i guess it couldnt hurt.

2 (maybe 3) power roles are already exposed, so not a big deal.

@Whicker i say reveal your target.

55 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Why not?

I buy this. 

I tracked Ted. He went no where. 

Archived