Week 14: VIKINGS (10-2) at Panthers (8-4)

swede700

Just now, Heimdallr said:

It'll be interesting to see if he gets any touches. He must be looking good in practice, and/or we have some new looks in the gameplan. 

Almost wondering if it is for special teams. Enough sliding around with Morgan out and it has gotten to the point where they need him for that.

So the big key to success this game now comes down to our O-line play and health today. Hill has filled in nice for Remmers, so I'm not as worried there, but with Elflein out, I think the impact becomes more drastic. Sirles has always been decent as a spot starter, and we have isidora to go in as needed who has shown up well, but moving Easton over to center shakes up the line and the snap to Keenum which could change multiple things for the offense. Expect the Panthers to try and target this perceived weakness, which means we will need some quick effective passing early to slow down the rush. Will be interesting to see if the running game can be as successful as it has been with a new line composition as well.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

A very tough game to come, but I think the Vikings will prevail. I bought in this week.

i'll admit to having more trepidation than typical this week, because of injuries.

i'll still say we win in a nail biter, basing that on the performance of the most important person on our team. Zimmer.

Archived