Biggest Scumbag In Your Team’s History

BetterCallSaul

7 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

😲 …wut

He wasn't arrested while still playing, which is why most people never heard the story.  I remember the rumors were swirling after the team cut him following a good year, but ended up injured.  The injury was given as the reason for his release officially.

I was going to bring him up, but since the arrest was like 4 years later, didn't.

On 8/2/2023 at 3:51 AM, Trojan said:

We also had Phillip Adams who murdered that doctor, his wife, their grandchildren and the people making repairs on the house before he left and killed himself in 2015 or 2016. It was one of the NFL head injury claims for violence then everyone kinda stopped thinking about it.

One of the worst I can think of but cant remember the name was the Bengals player who repeatedly raped the coaches kid.

Oh goodness yeh, forgot about him probably cos he only played maybe a season or two. Just terrible.

No idea on the Bengals guy but that is obviously horrendous.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2023 at 9:35 AM, ThatJerkDave said:

There are differing levels of scumbags...

Charles Martin intentionally injured Jim McMahon.

Brett Favre allegedly stole welfare funds, or whatever shady business that is.

Sharper had his deal, Chmura had his hot tub party.  

All of these are scumbag moves, to varying degrees.  

But, I think the Packers probably win this over any other team.  We did draft Randall Woodfield, better known as the I-5 killer, in 1974.  He is convicted of killing one person, but linked to 18 more murders, and suspected to be involved with 44 more.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Woodfield

@vegas492 and @Pugger, thoughts?

There must be something in the water in Wisconsin.  You guys had Ed Gein, Jeffery Dahmer, and Randall Woodfield, the I-5 killer.  Now I know why Packer fans drink a lot of beer.  It's probably a good idea to avoid the water.  Hahaha.

On 7/19/2023 at 11:58 AM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The worst thing Ray did was not rat out one of his friends. Ray Rice actually beat his fiancée, objectively worse IMO.

Joe Flacco also brought us a Superbowl and one of the greatest Superbowl runs from a QB in history, but yeah that contract set this franchise back an entire decade basically.

You can't blame the Ravens for taking the gamble on Playoff Flacco after that Super Bowl run.  He earned that big pay day.  It would have just been nice for you guys if he had lived up to it in the years after he signed it.  Worth a shot though.