Biggest Scumbag In Your Team’s History

BetterCallSaul

13 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I don’t think he’s in the same category as Henry Ruggs. Sure, Romo was a loose cannon on the field and broke a teammates eye socket in practice but I don’t regard that as any way shape or form as bad as what Ruggs did. 

Also, despite the reputation, Romo actually had some redeeming qualities in his personality despite his on-field stuffs.  No doubt, on-field he had his issues and should be righteously judged for them, but the dude has at least shown some semblance of a conscience which at least earns him some credit.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RedGold said:

Not trying to justify or down play what Belcher did at all.   It was truly sad and shocked the entire KC population.  

I don't think Belcher was a scumbag as a person,   there are likely many worse human beings in the NFL that don't get convicted of any crimes.   I think he was just a person that lost a battle with either his demons/or a mental illness one morning.    I would hate for that child to think her father was a monster,  when likely 95% of his life he was a great human being.  If anything I would hope they are taught that if you are struggling,  to seek professional help.  

Maybe if the victim hadn't made him so mad everything would have been fine. /sarcasm

• Like 1

On 7/19/2023 at 6:02 AM, vikingsrule said:

Darren Sharper and Adrian Peterson come to mind. 

not to be an apologist for Peterson in any way, but i'd say Sharper's behavior was worse. it was repeated, and involved pre meditation in drugging the women before raping them.

but Peterson's act was against a child, so i get that too.

• Like 2

On 7/20/2023 at 10:45 PM, Soko said:

Dude shot the mother of his child 9 times in front of his mom.

Was definitely messed up upstairs, but also an absolute scumbag.

Agreed.  Wasn't he using an 8 round clip, so he stopped to reload before the last shot?  Or am I remembering that wrong?

16 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Agreed.  Wasn't he using an 8 round clip, so he stopped to reload before the last shot?  Or am I remembering that wrong?

No idea. But keep in mind 8 round magazine + 1 in the chamber = 9 rounds.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vike daddy said:

not to be an apologist for Peterson in any way, but i'd say Sharper's behavior was worse. it was repeated, and involved pre meditation in drugging the women before raping them.

but Peterson's act was against a child, so i get that too.

Sharper is much worse, don’t get me wrong. Peterson still deserves a dishonorable mention.

• Like 2