Biggest Scumbag In Your Team’s History

BetterCallSaul

20 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Never heard of him.

Read the wiki.  17th round draft pick.  Cut during camp, didn't make a final roster.  Not sure if he can be considered a Packers player.  Certainly a draftee, but he never made a roster like all the others did.

But still...horrific person, and I had no clue.  I'd say it was an interesting read, but it was more of a disturbing read than anything else!

I'm still going to count him.  But he counts in the same way that Lex Luger or Bill Kazmeier count, or that Brock Lesnar counts for the Vikings.  

But it really overtakes pretty much everyone, even Rae Carruth or OJ.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I’m a great fan of his, but Ray Lewis? At the very least, he seems like an accessory to murder.

Joe Flacco also technically murdered the Ravens with his contract if that counts. 

The worst thing Ray did was not rat out one of his friends. Ray Rice actually beat his fiancée, objectively worse IMO.

Joe Flacco also brought us a Superbowl and one of the greatest Superbowl runs from a QB in history, but yeah that contract set this franchise back an entire decade basically.

Pretty comfortably Dave Meggett. He only continued to get worse as he got older as well. It all culminated in a 30 year sentence in 2010, but he's even been a problem inside prison and now his earliest chance of release is 2034. He's an awful human being.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

But, I think the Packers probably win this over any other team.  We did draft Randall Woodfield, better known as the I-5 killer, in 1974.  He is convicted of killing one person, but linked to 18 more murders, and suspected to be involved with 44 more.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Woodfield

Not only did they draft that guy in 1974, but they almost hired Paterno in 1971, and he may have brought a certain someone with him.

Edited by 7DnBrnc53
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Pretty comfortably Dave Meggett. He only continued to get worse as he got older as well. It all culminated in a 30 year sentence in 2010, but he's even been a problem inside prison and now his earliest chance of release is 2034. He's an awful human being.

What did Meggett do?  I was unaware of his issues and am curious.

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

What did Meggett do?  I was unaware of his issues and am curious.

I'm not sure if this is serious, but in case it is:

Meggett got in some relatively minor trouble during his prime NFL playing days, but he was acquitted and it was brushed aside, which made people assume innocence. Mainly, he solicited sex workers and was accused of violence against his girlfriend. Then, when he assaulted a sex worker and got kicked off the Patriots for it, everybody started to think "hey, maybe he actually did do that other stuff too". After that, he started to unravel. He has 9 kids from 8 different women, so he owed a ton in child support that he never paid. Then, he committed sexual assault over and over again against multiple women, girlfriends and sex workers, until he raped and robbed a student in 2009 and got 30 years for it.

• Like 1

Falcons. Too many to list in the past. Michael Vick is the big name that stands out. But Eugene Robinson getting caught by a prostitution sting the night after he won the Bart Starr Award for Moral Character is one that comes to mind too.

Edited by scar988
  • Like 1

Just now, scar988 said:

Falcons. Too many to list in the past. Michael Vick is the big name that stands out. But Eugene Robinson getting caught by a prostitution sting the night after he won Walter Payton Man of the Year is one that comes to mind too.

this is the most NFL story I've never heard of

• Like 6