Biggest Scumbag In Your Team’s History

BetterCallSaul

Simply put:

Who, in your franchise’s history, has been the biggest piece of human poo.

Browns:

Deshaun Watson—Alleged total creep

Jeremiah Pharms—Armed drug robbery

Jim Brown—Woman abuser.

Gotta probably take Jeremiah Pharms in the contest. Literal violent criminal. I might be forgetting someone else…

Edited by BetterCallSaul

43 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Simply put:

Who, in your franchise’s history, has been the biggest piece of human poo.

The one that popped into my head by this phrasing was Najeh Davenport.

But really, the answer is obviously Darren Sharper, who is currently doing time for several rapes

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Dan Snyder if that counts.

Bruce Allen if that counts.

Yeah I can’t think of any infamous Redskins/Commanders off the top of my head. Sean Taylor & Clinton Portis were a little rough around the edges, but not total scum. Those are two of my all-time favorite players btw. Taylor #1.

54 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The one that popped into my head by this phrasing was Najeh Davenport.

But really, the answer is obviously Darren Sharper, who is currently doing time for several rapes

***Mossy Cade enters the chat.....

https://lombardiave.com/2013/06/26/mossy-cade-the-most-sordid-of-all-packers/

"Sexual assault is bad enough, but what makes Cade’s actions so nasty is that he assaulted his aunt."

If it isn't Sharper, it is Cade.  Dishonorable mention to James Lofton, Mark Chmura and Paul Hornung.  And yah know?  I'm a huge Favre fan, but he makes this list as well, due to he welfare scandal.

7 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

***Mossy Cade enters the chat.....

https://lombardiave.com/2013/06/26/mossy-cade-the-most-sordid-of-all-packers/

"Sexual assault is bad enough, but what makes Cade’s actions so nasty is that he assaulted his aunt."

If it isn't Sharper, it is Cade.  Dishonorable mention to James Lofton, Mark Chmura and Paul Hornung.  And yah know?  I'm a huge Favre fan, but he makes this list as well, due to he welfare scandal.

I'd add Charles Martin to your infamous list of former Packers players.  I'm certainly no McMahon fan but what Martin did was egregious for sure.  

• Like 3

Former Colt and current radio host Joe Staysniak was just arrested for attacking his son and his son’s BF.

Marvin Harrison was involved (whether physically or not tbd) in a shooting of a known drug dealer (circa 2009) in Philly. First, Harrison refused to allow the drug drealer into his club and later the drug dealer was found shot with a gun that was owned by Harrison 

LB Josh McNary who barely played any snaps for the Colts was convicted of rape. 

DT David Parry (drunk at the time) attacked a guy and stole his golf cart. He was arrested on suspicion of robbery, auto theft, criminal damage, resisting arrest and driving under the influence

Carolina Panthers fans can tell their story but they got the worst man ever in their team history 

• Like 3

No one jumps out as the biggest scumbag in Titans history, but Hassan Haskins just strangled his girlfriend, so there's that.  Hopefully he's cut soon.

A bunch of others in the same woman-hitter or generic scumbag territory, but no one uniquely vile comes to mind.