Biggest Scumbag In Your Team’s History

BetterCallSaul

16 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I'd add Charles Martin to your infamous list of former Packers players.  I'm certainly no McMahon fan but what Martin did was egregious for sure.  

Yeah.  But it was during the game.  All the other stuff came off the field.  But I do get your point and it was a terrible, dirty play.  

56 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

What did Bell do other than hold out? I really have no idea, I’m not arguing. 

He was suspended twice.Not the worst thing but he was still suspended...The killer B's era for the steelers had so much drama

Edited by Steelersfan43

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

The one that popped into my head by this phrasing was Najeh Davenport.

But really, the answer is obviously Darren Sharper, who is currently doing time for several rapes

There are differing levels of scumbags...

Charles Martin intentionally injured Jim McMahon.

Brett Favre allegedly stole welfare funds, or whatever shady business that is.

Sharper had his deal, Chmura had his hot tub party.  

All of these are scumbag moves, to varying degrees.  

But, I think the Packers probably win this over any other team.  We did draft Randall Woodfield, better known as the I-5 killer, in 1974.  He is convicted of killing one person, but linked to 18 more murders, and suspected to be involved with 44 more.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Woodfield

@vegas492 and @Pugger, thoughts?

Edited by ThatJerkDave
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Steelersfan43 said:

I don't know where to start!

Just in the killer B's era for the steelers with Ben,AB,Bell,Bryant

I don't look at bell and Bryant as scumbags. one had a drug addiction and the other had a labor dispute

Ben and AB are the types where you have the question their ethics

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

No one jumps out as the biggest scumbag in Titans history, but Hassan Haskins just strangled his girlfriend, so there's that.  Hopefully he's cut soon.

A bunch of others in the same woman-hitter or generic scumbag territory, but no one uniquely vile comes to mind.

I feel like although he isn’t a known criminal, that fat tub of trash whose name escapes me that you drafted a few years ago R1 is pretty pathetic. 

51 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I feel like although he isn’t a known criminal, that fat tub of trash whose name escapes me that you drafted a few years ago R1 is pretty pathetic. 

Isaiah Wilson.  Yeah, he's clearly a piece of trash too, but he seems to be more in the line of lazy guys who got their money on a first contract and just partied.  He got DUIs and stuff, but I don't think anything like that is as bad as strangling/pulling a gun on a woman (Haskins), or other stuff.

Honestly, he was a great player and entertaining and all, and nothing ever came of it, but Taylor Lewan was a pretty huge piece of garbage in college.

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

There are differing levels of scumbags...

Charles Martin intentionally injured Jim McMahon.

Brett Favre allegedly stole welfare funds, or whatever shady business that is.

Sharper had his deal, Chmura had his hot tub party.  

All of these are scumbag moves, to varying degrees.  

But, I think the Packers probably win this over any other team.  We did draft Randall Woodfield, better known as the I-5 killer, in 1974.  He is convicted of killing one person, but linked to 18 more murders, and suspected to be involved with 44 more.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Woodfield

@vegas492 and @Pugger, thoughts?

Never heard of him.

Read the wiki.  17th round draft pick.  Cut during camp, didn't make a final roster.  Not sure if he can be considered a Packers player.  Certainly a draftee, but he never made a roster like all the others did.

But still...horrific person, and I had no clue.  I'd say it was an interesting read, but it was more of a disturbing read than anything else!

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Isaiah Wilson.  Yeah, he's clearly a piece of trash too, but he seems to be more in the line of lazy guys who got their money on a first contract and just partied.  He got DUIs and stuff, but I don't think anything like that is as bad as strangling/pulling a gun on a woman (Haskins), or other stuff.

Honestly, he was a great player and entertaining and all, and nothing ever came of it, but Taylor Lewan was a pretty huge piece of garbage in college.

And you guys had Albert Haynesworth, who was also a fat lazy pile of filth. Dirty on the field too. Just not a heinous criminal off of it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I guess Ray Rice?

can't wait to hear what Bills and Patriots fans say

I’m a great fan of his, but Ray Lewis? At the very least, he seems like an accessory to murder.

Joe Flacco also technically murdered the Ravens with his contract if that counts. 

• Like 1