Vikings rookie WR Jordan Addison cited for driving 140 MPH in a 55 zone

RaidersAreOne

22 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Who the hell cares that it's easy to drive a Lambo 140 mph? That doesn't change the fact that it's harder to control and an immense danger to pedestrians and the driver's lives.

What is going on in this thread?

And youre a perfect little pony as well? You speed on your way to work so who the heck are you to character assassinate someone else when you commit the same crime in speeding? Because a tthe end of the day wether you like it or not the crime was speeding. Get off your moral high ground. He committed a crime and is facing the punishment and thats a ticket. All this outcry over something that could of happened is dumb in of its ownself.

Getting upset at him because of something that could of happened is like getting pissed off everytime you get in a car because you could of gotten in an accident.

Edited by Sad People
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Who the hell cares that it's easy to drive a Lambo 140 mph? That doesn't change the fact that it's harder to control and an immense danger to pedestrians and the driver's lives.

What is going on in this thread?

Cool, I try not to judge people based off of hypotheticals but more power to you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sad People said:

And youre a perfect little pony as well? You speed on your way to work so who the heck are you to character assassinate someone else when you commit the same crime in speeding? Because a tthe end of the day wether you like it or not the crime was speeding. Get off your moral high ground. He committed a crime and is facing the punishment and thats a ticket. All this outcry over something that could of happened is dumb in of its ownself.

Getting upset at him because of something that could of happened is like getting pissed off everytime you get in a car because you could of gotten in an accident.

Thank you for your lesson taught. I seriously can’t believe how crappy I’ve been as a human being. My goodness, I remember a time in my life that I went 26 mph in a 25 zone! By golly gee wiz what an ahole I am. That squarely makes me perdnear equal to the cat that went 140 in a 55! What’s wrong with me? I’m just a horrible person. What’s worse? I once went 21 mph in a school zone!!  I should bare minimum get a speeding ticket. I mean for real speeding is speeding. 

• Like 1

I've never understood the speeding thing. I'm just never in a hurry to get anywhere. Granted, I'm a very lackadaisical person. I once got pulled over for driving too slow on the highway. 

I'll get there when I get there, do things when I do things. I suppose that's why I try to have any sort of schedule as little as possible

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Thank you for your lesson taught. I seriously can’t believe how crappy I’ve been as a human being. My goodness, I remember a time in my life that I went 26 mph in a 25 zone! By golly gee wiz what an ahole I am. That squarely makes me perdnear equal to the cat that went 140 in a 55! What’s wrong with me? I’m just a horrible person. What’s worse? I once went 21 mph in a school zone!!  I should bare minimum get a speeding ticket. I mean for real speeding is speeding. 

Thanks for validating my point.

Appreciate ya.

7 hours ago, Sad People said:

Good Lord, I can't believe how idiotic this post is. Where do you even begin with something this ******* stupid? In my 15 years here I've generally avoided attacking fellow posters, but whatever warning is coming my way is well worth it.

12 hours ago, Sad People said:

Get off your moral high ground

No

Society and people in general need to start being policed more actually.

It doesn’t need to be me specifically, but as a collective whole, we need to be tired of this BS and call it out for what it is.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sad People said:

Thanks for validating my point.

Appreciate ya.

Oh no thank you for letting me see the errors of my ways! I’m no longer going to go even 0.5 miles per hour over the speed limit! Even if it’s one of those 5 mph speed limits. 

Speeding is speeding. I really like that. Should be the State Highway Patrol slogan, it’s that good. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

No

Society and people in general need to start being policed more actually.

It doesn’t need to be me specifically, but as a collective whole, we need to be tired of this BS and call it out for what it is.

It's called speeding. I swear half this forum should just wrap themselves in bubble wrap and never leave their house. You guys are acting like he committed armed robbery.

1 hour ago, StatKing said:

Do I really have to explain the difference between being arrested and getting a citation?

No he doesnt. He doesnt even know all the facts of the story. But hey lets get more outraged.

Edited by Sad People