Vikings rookie WR Jordan Addison cited for driving 140 MPH in a 55 zone

RaidersAreOne

On 7/21/2023 at 5:04 PM, Nabbs4u said:

You're assuming he keeps his license? As a professional athlete he might get a slap on the wrist with enough palms greesed, but not guaranteed. 

He might lose his license (or have it suspended) but I doubt it stops him from driving.  Already a proven moron.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2023 at 5:44 PM, nagahide13 said:

I was gonna say, who on EARTH buys a Lambo SUV? It's nonsensical.

let's see you get handed, tomorrow, a million times more money than you've ever had in your life and see what kind of stupid **** you buy

btw Addison claims he was having a "dog emergency" at the time

Edited by Superduperman

1 hour ago, Superduperman said:

I read something similar - he was rushing his dog to an emergency vet.

I mean… as a driver, 140 is just scary for everyone on the road. As a dog owner… I sorta get it. I honestly hope I’m never confronted with such a situation, because I know it’s dumb… but I’m a bit of a a dumb person when it comes to my pups.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I read something similar - he was rushing his dog to an emergency vet.

I mean… as a driver, 140 is just scary for everyone on the road. As a dog owner… I sorta get it. I honestly hope I’m never confronted with such a situation, because I know it’s dumb… but I’m a bit of a a dumb person when it comes to my pups.

He told the officer he was rushing home to his dog that having an emergency there. Likely about to **** on the carpet or something along those lines.

3 hours ago, Superduperman said:

let's see you get handed, tomorrow, a million times more money than you've ever had in your life and see what kind of stupid **** you buy

Man I'd buy a Huracan or something if I needed a Lambo. Not an SUV.

If I had his money I'd probably have an Aston Martin and a tricked out Defender.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

He told the officer he was rushing home to his dog that having an emergency there. Likely about to **** on the carpet or something along those lines.

Yeah… that’s a no. What a dunce.

1 hour ago, nagahide13 said:

Man I'd buy a Huracan or something if I needed a Lambo. Not an SUV.

I personally like the Urus. They look pretty nice to me, really aggressive. Honestly, if I had NFL money - I get a Grand Wagoneer 4x4 Obsidian Edition, a tricked out Jeep Gladiator and keep a ‘72 Chevelle SS in the garage. Maybe a Porsche Taycan for EV purposes.

I don’t need the Italian brands, tbh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Superduperman said:

lol

59 minutes ago, Dome said:

if this is actually true that's not an emergency lmfao and I understand why he was cited.

If, on the other hand, he was rushing his dog to the hospital it would be far more understandable as someone who's friend just had to do that the other week and lost his dog in a matter of hours.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

if this is actually true that's not an emergency lmfao and I understand why he was cited.

If, on the other hand, he was rushing his dog to the hospital it would be far more understandable as someone who's friend just had to do that the other week and lost his dog in a matter of hours.

You still don't do 140, that's mathematically counterproductive. If you have to go 140 to get the dog to the vet so that he survives it's probably more likely that you wreck/get pulled over than you make it there in time to save him.

However, it sounds like he didn't have the dog with him. So even though it would have been a bad idea it is a much worse excuse.

This coming from someone who rushed home many times in the last couple months when my dog was unable to get up by herself and my wife wasn't able to get her up. I may have went 10 over, but not much more. Didn't want to be delayed even more by a traffic stop. I would have taken a bullet for my dog though. She would have done the same for me. She is now in doggy heaven running and jumping like a pup. I'm still in a bit of a state of depression even though I knew what the outcome of her disease was.

• Like 3