Vikings rookie WR Jordan Addison cited for driving 140 MPH in a 55 zone

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Good Lord, I can't believe how idiotic this post is. Where do you even begin with something this ******* stupid? In my 15 years here I've generally avoided attacking fellow posters, but whatever warning is coming my way is well worth it.

5 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

You've gotta be trolling me, right? HE LITERALLY GOT ARRESTED FOR GOING 140!!

And yet he only walked away with a ticket because thats the crime for speeding. Before you get even more outraged over a speeding ticket get your facts straight bucko.

Edited by Sad People

Honestly I am nearly as disappointed at way he has chosen to spend his money as the speeding.  

Starting at $233,995. Highs A Lambo that can tow and carry two-plus people, incredible performance is standard, new Performante model is tangibly racier.

Even at 13.7 million contract this is an incredibly stupid purchase.

To each their own though.  Not a good investment.  

Edited by dll2000
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, StatKing said:

It's called speeding. I swear half this forum should just wrap themselves in bubble wrap and never leave their house. You guys are acting like he committed armed robbery.

Yeah man because stuff like Henry Riggs situation is no big deal. You’re acting like he went 75 mph. 

Unfortunately I learned a long time ago that dudes like you never grow up or “get it.” So there’s no point in engaging in debate about it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StatKing said:

It's called speeding. I swear half this forum should just wrap themselves in bubble wrap and never leave their house. You guys are acting like he committed armed robbery.

Except it's not called speeding anymore when you're nearly 100 mph over the speed limit, as far as I know that's "reckless driving" in every state which usually* results in an arrest, heavy fines, suspended license, and possible jail time. 

*(Like all laws, does not apply to rich people, celebrities, and pro athletes)

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Yeah man because stuff like Henry Riggs situation is no big deal. You’re acting like he went 75 mph. 

Unfortunately I learned a long time ago that dudes like you never grow up or “get it.” So there’s no point in engaging in debate about it.

Yea, because there's absolutely no differences between this and Henry Ruggs case whatsoever. Let's throw everyone in jail that gets caught speeding excessively on the interstate.

17 hours ago, StatKing said:

Cool, I try not to judge people based off of hypotheticals but more power to you.

WTF is hypothetical?

he was going 140 in a 55 if you don't think that is reckless you are either an idiot or a 15 year old that thinks its cool to go fast...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

No

Society and people in general need to start being policed more actually.

It doesn’t need to be me specifically, but as a collective whole, we need to be tired of this BS and call it out for what it is.

More policing coming from the massive amount dopes that are allowed to wear that uniform is exactly what we don't need 

9 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Honestly I am nearly as disappointed at way he has chosen to spend his money as the speeding.  

Starting at $233,995. Highs A Lambo that can tow and carry two-plus people, incredible performance is standard, new Performante model is tangibly racier.

Even at 13.7 million contract this is an incredibly stupid purchase.

To each their own though.  Not a good investment.  

I was gonna say, who on EARTH buys a Lambo SUV? It's nonsensical.