Eagles 2023 Training Camp Thread: It Begins

Kiltman

57 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I expect only 1 at most to actually make this team 

Regardless it’ll be nice to just heat up the competition some. 

Also will depend scheme-wise what they are actually doing.

the ends and edge LBs could be folded into  one group, since they’ll be mixed and matched.

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Depth and bodies were desperately needed. Will be interesting to see who ends up starting. This is good for now, but if there is a trade to be Howie will still be looking. 

I hope he learned his lesson a bit in pre to mid season trades. Hasnt gone well. 
If it’s a situation where you can get a young holdout or something great. But hope they don’t throw too many future eggs into the 2023 basket. Especially when one of those picks could be used to just draft & dev a homegrown LB.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I hope he learned his lesson a bit in pre to mid season trades. Hasnt gone well. 
If it’s a situation where you can get a young holdout or something great. But hope they don’t throw too many future eggs into the 2023 basket. Especially when one of those picks could be used to just draft & dev a homegrown LB.

CJGJ worked out pretty well. That would be the move I would be hoping to replicate. Get a younger guy on an expiring rookie contract that is out of place. No Robert Quinn stuff.