We STILL have to fire Hue Jackson

hornbybrown

This would have to be a desirable head coaching opportunity for the next coach. If Hue gets fired and coach X wins 4 games he'll be looked at as highly successful. Follow that with a 6 win season and things are still looking up. Finish 8-8 in year 3 and get a lifetime contract. All for doing little more than what every coach we've had has done to get themselves fired but compared to Hue's success they will seem like some sort of genius.

On 12/26/2017 at 3:28 PM, Thomas5737 said:

This would have to be a desirable head coaching opportunity for the next coach. If Hue gets fired and coach X wins 4 games he'll be looked at as highly successful. Follow that with a 6 win season and things are still looking up. Finish 8-8 in year 3 and get a lifetime contract. All for doing little more than what every coach we've had has done to get themselves fired but compared to Hue's success they will seem like some sort of genius.

dude we all said this about hue tho after we fired mike pettine and somehow it got WORSE

help us, divine football gods

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

You technically can’t be worse than 0-16.

You historically can't be worse than 1-31.

His team has performed at an historically poor level for two years.

The rest of the football world recognizes this.

Why don't the Haslams?

43 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Well....

You technically can’t be worse than 0-16.

Yeah I don't know if Pettine was a worse coach than Hue, certainly wasn't any good at clock management type things but we did put more wins up without a vastly superior roster.

I had zero expectations going into this year. I thought it would lessen feeling bad about losing and it has. I am a little upset that we couldn't surpass the zero expectation that I had.

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I had zero expectations going into this year. I thought it would lessen feeling bad about losing and it has. I am a little upset that we couldn't surpass the zero expectation that I had.

You failed to factor Hueball's never-ending quest for ultimate power and vindication.

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

dude we all said this about hue tho after we fired mike pettine and somehow it got WORSE

help us, divine football gods

It is not the divine football gods that we need to beseech or appease.

We need to remove the malocchio, whatever it's source.

Trivisonno did it through an old Italian mama for the Cavs the year they drafted LeBron.

Archived