We STILL have to fire Hue Jackson

hornbybrown

As for the coordinator issue, Jackson said earlier this month that he hasn't hired one yet because he knew the offense was too challenged for a new OC.

"I got the job because of what I did on offense (and) I didn't think it was fair to give anybody that title and not have a football team that was worthy of that guy to be the leader of it when I didn't think it was where it needed to be," Jackson said

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If we’re starting a vet, perhaps, but I can’t expect 7 wins with a rookie qb just because I want the coach gone.

Well a rookie has started 24 games at QB for us the last 2 years and it has netted 0 wins so...yeah I'd say 1-15 would show improvement. Maybe even contract extension worthy.

14 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

As for the coordinator issue, Jackson said earlier this month that he hasn't hired one yet because he knew the offense was too challenged for a new OC.

"I got the job because of what I did on offense (and) I didn't think it was fair to give anybody that title and not have a football team that was worthy of that guy to be the leader of it when I didn't think it was where it needed to be," Jackson said

But yet he takes or accepts no accountability for the struggles of the offense.

talking about a worthy leader....here is more evidence or analytical data that jimmy seemed to trust.

so the browns were bad and they had even worse coaching. Hue sure is worthy to be the leader of this team.

28 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Doug Lesmerises has had none of Huebris’s (thanks again for this gem) nonsense since the moment they canned Sashi.

He and I were on the same page re: the whole tank, rebuild, analytics, etc. so I’ve really enjoyed his merciless articles.

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Doug Lesmerises has had none of Huebris’s (thanks again for this gem) nonsense since the moment they canned Sashi.

He and I were on the same page re: the whole tank, rebuild, analytics, etc. so I’ve really enjoyed his merciless articles.

yes, I am really liking what he writes as well. 

He read McCourtys statements to Jackson. Sticking it to the man. Well done Doug. 

McCourty couldn't pinpoint the reasons for 0-16 but he seemed to leave town Monday with reservations about coming back.

"I know my only takeaway from this season was I enjoyed the guys in this locker room,'' he said. "That's what I've been most impressed by since the day I got here. Just how much guys put in, how much guys are willing to work. It's a young group, I enjoyed my role this season of being able to talk to the younger guys, give back to the younger guys.

"I got be known in the locker room as Uncle Mac. I enjoyed that part of it and just the camaraderie built within the brothers in this locker room.''

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/01/jason_mccourty_bugged_by_those.html#incart_river_index

16 minutes ago, buno67 said:

the one thing that I hate about keeping Hue is the browns will pass up on the chance of hiring some of these young exciting coaches that wont be there next year. 

Doubt that Dorsey has an eye on an up-and-comer.

How could hue work for the browns in 2018.

hue has been a bit of a turd coach to be fair. 

I have have been through the stages of grief knowing that he is going to be our coach again. Anger, denial, bargaining, depression and now acceptance.  Ill probably go through them again soon.

Annnnywaaaay.

How could this work in 2018.

1. a competent QB.

2. a competent OC

3. Coaching school?

what else do we need

Archived